Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM growth?

(13-03-2011, 04:24 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  The word "manufactured" is interesting.; could for instance, the sale of fenugreek be banned as the seperation of the seeds from the rest of the plant, be deemed manufacture or the drying and grinding, to a powder, of PM be manufacture, but drying it be simply a preparatory step, prior to manufacture; what a Pandora's Box, for lawyers to profit from. I will contact my supplier and, if there seems to be a problem, order as much as they deem it prudent, to store.

There is probably a definition of "manufactured" somewhere in the preamble, ( they usually have a list of such definitions in these things) but tbh I can't be bothered to look for it! However no doubt the Holland & Barretts of this world will do so and ensure that they comply, so things like Fenugreek, etc, are unlikely to be a problem because those are bread-and-butter lines. Similarly if H & B or another mainstream retailer decided to stock PM, they would ensure that they or their suppliers did register it before putting it on the shelves. It's only because nobody on the High Street stocks it and we have to get it from 'secondary' suppliers that there is an unknown situation.

True; it's just the lawyer, in me coming out and knowing the intelleclualy dubious hoops, judges jumped, to ensure drugs remained illegal, in the 1970's.

(13-03-2011, 04:24 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  The word "manufactured" is interesting.; could for instance, the sale of fenugreek be banned as the seperation of the seeds from the rest of the plant, be deemed manufacture or the drying and grinding, to a powder, of PM be manufacture, but drying it be simply a preparatory step, prior to manufacture; what a Pandora's Box, for lawyers to profit from. I will contact my supplier and, if there seems to be a problem, order as much as they deem it prudent, to store.

You could try buying it in bulk, and filling your own capsules. I bought 200 grams in bulk from Ainterol and it worked out to be half the price (in grams/dollar) of their cheapest capsule deal.

I got a manual capsule filler and 500 gelatin capsules on Amazon for less then thirty dollars. I spent a bit of time last night listening to the CNN coverage of the Japan quake and tsunami and before I knew it I had about 100 capsules done. The first try with the capsule filler was a little tricky and I ended up wasting 2 caps by mistake, but by the fourth go round, I was getting pretty quick and didn't have any duds.

I am a bit of a perfectionist, so I also got a milligram scale (around $30 to $35 from Amazon) to make sure I was packing enough in, but you don't really need it. By packing them well (the filler includes a tamper) I was getting around 505 to 515 mg/capsule--pretty much right on the money and the same as I had been buying for twice the money.

The filler comes with brief instructions, but there are youtube videos of how to use it, and some of the reviews on Amazon have good tips if you get frustrated. If you are looking at long-term PM consumption, this seems like a very cost effective option.

Just a thought in case you need to buy a bunch up front.

I agree, filling your own caps with the bulk powder extract is the way to go.

Thanks Chris & Chris,
Very much the way I had been thinking, to circumvent "manufactured".
To hell with the modern perscriptive state, except from being openly tortured, and, in many cases , free of the shackles, of religion, how much freer, are we than most Arabs?

(13-03-2011, 08:03 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  ...., how much freer, are we than most Arabs?

Are you serious? Someone in your circumstances? Remember that in Iran, they hang you for being gay. I dread to think what they would do to the transgendered, or men who want boobs. Sad

Beverley

Somebody is a on a pay roll...

Sorry, Iran is not Arab; furthermore, many gay Iranians under go SRS, as sex, between a fully trans woman and a man, is deemed acceptable, by the mhullas!
I am starting a new thread, as this one has been inflitrated and, is running out of steam. Please report the problem to the moderator; I have done so in the past and the offender was taken down in a very short space of time.

i wish i found this forum early before putting my money on BB, if i'm getting this right pm is Pueraria mirifica ?? its a plant that helps breast growth??
from what i got out of this thread, this http://www.pueraria.co.uk/ link you guys post up is where you guys get it from.

I need to do more research on this, but i\m super glad there is a forum about this <3

We are not guys; if you wamt to be part of this forum, remember, we are girls and expect to be treated as such.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon