Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting reaction to PM

I've been on PM for about a month and a half and I've been experiencing tingling and some soreness finally in both breasts including some fullness, yet nothing is really visible which are all normal sign but what is kinda of wired is that it begins to play on my mood. i get easily irritated and somewhat depressed. it also makes it really hare for me to wake up in the morning. i just want to lay in bad the whole day.

anyone else has experienced similar results?

Hiya,
Yes, that sounds about right, I'm afraid!Sad Although for me it did settle down after a bit. I think its part of becoming a woman.Smile

You may want to play around with how much you are taking, and also, if you aren't already, try to balance the PM with some SP and Progesterone.

Pansy Mae

Interesting; I never really felt that; but I know that, last year, I did not acheive, what I normaly do, in winter- just put it down to the incredible cold.

(03-01-2011, 11:18 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  Interesting; I never really felt that; but I know that, last year, I did not acheive, what I normaly do, in winter- just put it down to the incredible cold.

I don't know maybe it has something to do with the brand I'm using thats the solgar phytogen complex?

Alexis,
If you are going to use PM, my advice is to get 100% pure PM, Where it is mixed with other compounds, you simply do not get enough PM and this seems to where people get dissilousioned wth PM. Also if you are experiencing side effects, you cannot work out which component, is to blame.

Chrissie

I would echo Chrissiegirl's advice. The only one I have experience with is the Ainterol product, a very good experience. Blush

I agree with pansey mae. You might want to try adding Saw Palmetto as a anti androgen and wild yam that works as as a progesterone to try and balance your moods.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon