Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

reasons for wanting breasts & what I would say about them

Tony, very nice to hear all of this. You sound exactly like me. I'm just getting started with all of this for the same reasons. I love the idea of expanding my favorite erogenous zone. But, like you, I need to be careful and not let this get out of hand.

I fear a little bit about this getting out of control once I start to notice the improvements that I want, and going up to sizes larger than I can hide. Fortunately (or not) I'm on the "wrong" side of my 30s, and from what I read here, my growth will be slow, so hopefully slow growth will mean the control I'm seeking. I did want to ask input from everyone about "stopping."

In other words, after I stop my regimen (I'm only in week two), how much longer will growth continue, or will they shrink back after ceasing my BO/herbal regimen. And if I stop completely, will I eventually lose everything I had gained?

Also, looking forward to getting my Noogleberry as well!

Thanks and good luck!
Sonja

What you need to take into account, if you are trying to grow boobs, without your family, friends and colleauges noticing are a number of factors.
Boobs are different shape to moobs, and it will be obvious that you have the fem shape. Male clothes do not, then fit properly. As for concealing them under lose clothing; forget it, you end up in a tent, hanging off the end of your boobs. This is a problem that can come surprisingly early, depending on the shape of your boobs, something you have no control over I am a 38B and have boobs that start, under my arm pits, with the vast bulk, of breast tissue, to the outside of my nipple, hence no cleavage. This is the sort of breast, where a casual observer, may think you are a cup size smaller, than you are. Even so, when I wear a padded anorak [strictly for dog walking] I have 2 defined mounds. What, if my boobs grew off the front of my chest? 2 nice peaks, I would guess.
Your nipples will enlarge & become permanently erect.
The shape of your body may change. I am wearing a pair if ladies trousers, that I bought in January. Then there was quite a bit of room in the bum/hip area and the upper leg area; now they are quite tight in the thigh area, something I have only just noticed, sitting here now.
You may lose your sex drive, or even become impotent.
Your personality may change and become more femanine.
I do not want to be a damp squib, but you should be aware of the implications of what you are doing.

Thanks, Chrissiegirl.

I've been on BO for a month along with Natural Curves (herbal supplement), SP, MT, & EPO. I'm already understanding what you're talking about with most growth occurring between my nipples and armpits. I wonder if I focus a Noog more towards the inside "cleavage" area I can be more rounded early on? I'll try. It seems with BO, that I'm retaining lots of water; not just in my thighs which have grown as you mention, but in my belly as well! Very strange as I've always been skinny. My chest already seems fuller and softer and I can imagine Ill only use this for another month or two. Control and patience are my mottos in this endeavor. Thank you for your honesty!

Hi,
I haven't used a noog, as I was always sceptical, about long term efficacy. I will be interested to see if it does help, with concentrating growth towards the centre of you chest.

Good morning all,
Thanks again to Chrissie for her realistic and relevant insight on this issue. I have been on a PM regime for one month. Like her, I have development between my nipple and underarm, as well as enlarged nipple diameter, erect and heat sensitive nipples and my first wave of anxiety about my up and coming changes. My wife does not yet see the growth, but can easily feel a new fullness in my chest and posterior. Clothing choices have become a variable too. I vowed that I would not buy any more male tailored clothing, and I am showing through my t shirts and polo type shirts. I have chosen to start wearing bras all the time now for the femme buzz as well as helping to train the new girls. I can look down at my double pocketed work shirt while seated and plainly see the growing peaks mentioned by Chrissie. Trying to come to terms with the fact that I am consciously feminizing my body and mind is taking a great deal of energy and dedication. I came out to my Mom recently,as I realized that which we try to keep hidden, keeps us from living. She asked if I was gay, I said I liked girls so much I wanted to be one. She said that simplifies her need for Christmas ideas, woohoo, J.Jill for me!
Anyway, I am not looking forward to the first time my dad hugs me and feels much more of me where there once was not, but I'll cross that burning bridge when get there.
Melody

Do any of you girls have any updates? New changes that are getting harder to hide, or new people you have told or who found out about what was going on? Inquiring minds want to know! Wink

Lisia

Lisia,
I do not know if you are up to date with me. Since November, I live full time, in female mode and have junked all my male clothes. The timing was entirely down to the size of my boobs and would have had to have been in July, were it not for the fact that I was really ill and lost 12lbs, mainly from my boobs. That would have been 18 months into my PM regime. Now, nearly 2 years into it, I have a truly fem chest. Although I am only seeing slight changes, in cup size, I am seeing big changes in the upper part of my boobs, with most developement going on in the upper, inner part of my boobs. The effect on the way clothes fit, is quite dramatic. I'am wearing a lowish cut top and there is about a gap of an inch, between it and my chest, in the centre. I have a gently sloping line, down to the most promiment part of my boobs, which are much more rounded, underneath. That shows, whatever I wear. In the last 2 days I am seeing the posibility of developing a cleavage; I do hope so.
Chrissie

(27-11-2010, 06:36 PM)melodysims Wrote:  .... I came out to my Mom recently,as I realized that which we try to keep hidden, keeps us from living. She asked if I was gay, I said I liked girls so much I wanted to be one. She said that simplifies her need for Christmas ideas, woohoo, J.Jill for me!
Melody

Melody, the big question now is: what did you get with Christmas????

Hi,
As you know it's all about kids when you're a parent, but mom just gave me a reassuring wink and said my March birthday will be pink.
Melody

PINK!!!! My favorite color - the more feminine the pink the better. You lucky so & so!!!!!!! I am jealous!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon