Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feelings about OTC OPILL

Heart 

Curious as to if anyone has tried the new “progestin only” OTC OPILL here in the USA? Thanks so much in advance for any and all insight…smooches…❤️ Krissy

After seeing your post I did some research and decided to give the Opill a try. I started BO for a second time last Saturday and am at 4caps daily. On Sunday I will be starting the Opill to see what happens. I got the Opill at Walmart.
Are you taking it?

(17-05-2024, 02:07 PM)sofman88 Wrote:  After seeing your post I did some research and decided to give the Opill a try. I started BO for a second time last Saturday and am at 4caps daily. On Sunday I will be starting the Opill to see what happens. I got the Opill at Walmart.
Are you taking it?
No, I am not currently on the OPILL, but am truly curious as to see how folks are feeling about it. I am looking forward to see how you believe it may or may not be something that is a good fit in NBE...

I too am curious about this option as well. What would doses look like. 1 a day, or would more be needed due to dosing and body's ability to process it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon