Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GAHT vs. BO

I have read for many hours on the BO regiment and the same for GAHT.  

After more reading it seems to me BO has a lot of up side over PM and GAHT.  I chose going to the DOCTOR 
and starting GAHT. Looking for the total feminization package.

Could some with more experience and knowledge please voice your opinion?

Always looking for more knowledge!

Pooky

I'm sorry what is GAHT again?

Gender affirming hormone treatment

Oh ok. Thank you for clarifying. I feel that there is nothing better or more potent than gender affirming hormone therapy. Pm, no and other nbe supplements seem to me are like beginning baby steps for those that want to see how they are with an increase of estrogen in their system to see if they want to go further to hormonal therapy. (Besides those that just want breasts) 

Most here seems like they eventually get on hormone therapy, and most seem to have regretted not doing it sooner. Hormones still take time. Why waste time with nbe, if you may have to invest the same time on hormones. If you truly know you want to be fully feminized and possibly transition or possibly be more non binary on the feminine side then there is no better thing than hormone therapy. Just my opinion which is not worth much

CM213

First your opinion is worth something.  By keeping an open mind and communicating we learn from each other.

The hardest thing I ever did was go to the Doctor and plead my case for hormone therapy.  They would not let my wife of 38+ years go back to the treatment room.  This increased the stress, as she is 100% on board.
She has told me the hormones make me a much more pleasant person and a joy to be around.  For us stopping hormones it’s out of the question.

And you are correct,  I wish I had been honest with my wife 25 years ago, think of all the happy years lost.

Thanks for responding,

Pooky

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon