Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nbe kick start?

This is all just hypothetical for nbe purposes And maybe food for thought or purely something that would make.for.good.debate and conversation. I am not recommending this for nbe purposes 

Something got me thinking about what we would do in the bodybuilding circles when we wanted to see results of starting a cycle or stack (combo of multiple steroids) quicker. And what many people do, and even I have done in the past was to take double the dose for the first week, and then The second week go to normal dose and start the cycle or regimen from there. 

So for instance on a reg cycle of testosterone if you wanted to say do 200mg a week the first week would be 400 mg total for.the week, then second week drop back down to say 100, then third week go to 150, fourth week your at 200mg and then you stay at that dosage for.the remainder of the cycle till about two weeks before you end and then taper back down.

So my thoughts are this: what if we applied this theory strategy to nbe. Say for instance if you wanted to use pm and the dose you wanted to start with was 500mg for the first month. In theory you would do over 500 for the first week, and then on the second week start at the dose you wanted to of 500.

Typically on the steroid cycles you would see strength and stamina results quicker at around 1.5 or 2 weeks after, vs seeing them around the 3rd-4th weeks (depending on dose and length of the cycle.) 

Now I know hrt and trt has greater affects than nbe and that you see the affects quicker than nbe. So obviously I would not recommend double the dose of nbe for longer than the first week, but I don't know what the ratio would be for it to equal in terms of how quick the jump start would happen vs how long you run the higher dose before dropping back to the reg dose.

Not sure if I explained that well. But what I mean is if the jump start on steroids kicks in at 2 weeks vs 4, and regular nbe starts seeing results or changes (any changes) roughly anywhere from 3-6 months the jump start for nbe would have to be longer than 1 week at double starting dose right? But again def not recommend, since everyone recommends small slow and steady dose and slowly increase, which is Definitely the safest route. 

I was just thinking back and wondering if the same could be applied to nbe, or if anyone has already tried this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon