Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just Started

Shocked 

I’ve been lurking here for a few months, and after seeing so many success stories and people still living normally post-chesticle,

I decided to pull the trigger and give it a shot!

(stuff came from Walmart ?)

G-curve Breast and Butt enhancer pills (2/day)
BBEEAAUU Breast enhancement capsules (4/day)
Fresh Nutrition Red Reishi (3/day)
Take a break on Saturday

/\The regimen I’m on rn/\

any advice on keeping my little buddy up and running?

(18-04-2024, 07:34 PM)GoneZo Wrote:  I’ve been lurking here for a few months, and after seeing so many success stories and people still living normally post-chesticle,

I decided to pull the trigger and give it a shot!

(stuff came from Walmart ?)

G-curve Breast and Butt enhancer pills (2/day)
BBEEAAUU Breast enhancement capsules (4/day)
Fresh Nutrition Red Reishi (3/day)
Take a break on Saturday

/\The regimen I’m on rn/\

any advice on keeping my little buddy up and running?
Congratulations on "taking the plunge"!  Perhaps in your lurking you saw my post below yours "My Story:  Herbal Breast Growth and More!"  Maybe you can tell me what you think of my results--I was in the same position you are in now one year ago.  How would you like to look?  As I discovered, it changes not just how you look but how you feel!

I decided to use creams only--I have taken nothing internally.  Much less strain on your liver that way, I've been told.

As for your "little buddy", mine's never been better, as I described in my post!

-Gelding    

Thanks, mate! 
Gave me the confidence to go ahead
Already Been massaging my chest for a while, and I can get pretty aroused by it ?Smile
Couple questions:
I’m a bit chubby, think that’ll skew results?
Will my Jolly Roger work on/after this regimen? (At least in nutting, anyway)

Attached a couple photos pre-regimen, but while on Fenugreek while waiting for the others to show, just to get the ball rolling

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(18-04-2024, 08:14 PM)GoneZo Wrote:  Thanks, mate! 
Gave me the confidence to go ahead
Already Been massaging my chest for a while, and I can get pretty aroused by it ?Smile
Couple questions:
I’m a bit chubby, think that’ll skew results?
Will my Jolly Roger work on/after this regimen? (At least in nutting, anyway)

Attached a couple photos pre-regimen, but while on Fenugreek while waiting for the other herbs to show, just to get the ball rolling

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon