Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM oral vs rectal ?

I have Ainterol PM 500 meg and wondering it there was any benefit to going Rectal to just taking the pill as any other pill.

I was wondering if the pill would dissolve and soak in to my system thru the colon wall.

I am far from the foremost expert in the matter, but after reading quite much about anatomy I am pretty sure about a few things:
1) You don't reach colon easily through your anus because there is first a longish piece of rectum (about 4 3/4 inches, or 12 cm)
2) Absorption from rectum isn't very fast, it is not designed to be for that.
3) The capsule shell will likely not even dissolve there

If you want to use the "back door route" I believe the result could be best if you mix the powder from capsule to some suitable low-temperature melting fat, such as coconut oil, and form that into some sort of suppository and insert it quite deep.

Also, there are claims that the bio-availability taken rectally is larger than by oral route, so smaller amounts are needed for same effect. 

I would like to advise you to search more information before experimenting. There are at least some discussions about this method even on this board

-Teddy

(16-04-2024, 03:33 AM)fartsalot Wrote:  I have Ainterol PM 500 meg and wondering it there was any benefit to going Rectal to just taking the pill as any other pill.

I was wondering if the pill would dissolve and soak in to my system thru the colon wall.

i have used  PM via a suposetory you need to mic the powder out of the capsule or if its in tablet form disolve the tab in hot water prefrably do this in the suposetory tube leave to cool and completly disolve for a few hours befor inserting in the anus . be very carfull becouse this metherd is very powerfull i found that just 1 quater of a disolved tablet was far moor powerfull than tacking it oraly  so id recomend starting with just 1/8 th of a tab or contents of a capsule

Hi,
Rectal is my preferred method for powders, if it's a capsule empty it and dissolve it in c.5~10ml of hot/warm water. Insert and it absorbs quickly within c.30mins.
Potency is higher as it bypasses the liver so you get more 'bang for your buck' Smile

Hi,
I bought this kind of "syringe". It has 10mL volume, and the tip is rounded. It is also longer than typical medical syringes.
Inserting it is very easy and to press the "stuff" out to rectum is also easier than with ordinary syringe.

-Teddy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is some good sounding advice and by passing my Liver is a good deal to do.   I need to find something to inject the liquid mix of PM and water and something that is long enuf to get it up in where it needs to be.   I can not wait to get started and watch for the result.

I bought that device from Shein. They call it "Lubricant Injector". I have also seen same / similar in Temu. Its volume is 10 mL, and it has a scale on the plunger with marks at each 1 mL. Seems to function very well!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon