Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Story: Herbal Breast Growth and More!

Sweet

(15-04-2024, 03:28 PM)huckleberrywine Wrote:  Hi, Gelding,
I was totally amazed by my first nipple orgasm! Intense, full body orgasm that seemed to last forever and as you described, left me feeling dreamy and not drained. A real game changer for me.  

Huckleberrywine

Another thing is now during my self-lovemaking sessions, I find myself letting out these soft, feminine moans and cooing sounds,
"Mmmmmm . . .", "Ooooooooo . . .", "Ohhhhhhhhhh my god.....!"  Tongue I never used to do that before.

(17-04-2024, 01:15 PM)Gelding Wrote:  
(15-04-2024, 03:28 PM)huckleberrywine Wrote:  Hi, Gelding,
I was totally amazed by my first nipple orgasm! Intense, full body orgasm that seemed to last forever and as you described, left me feeling dreamy and not drained. A real game changer for me.  

Huckleberrywine

Another thing is now during my self-lovemaking sessions, I find myself letting out these soft, feminine moans and cooing sounds,
"Mmmmmm . . .", "Ooooooooo . . .", "Ohhhhhhhhhh my god.....!"  Tongue I never used to do that before.
Same with me. A chat buddy once commented that I made those sounds in a high- pitched feminine voice. It’s hard to restrain myself.

I have a new photo of me--I think you'll like this one . . .

"I'm ready for you now . . . Come and get me!" Heart

Oh my! You have a lovely figure!  Kiss

Huckleberrywine

Very feminine figure, nice girly butt song thin waist --looks like you only need to work on boobs  Smile

Really nice butt, love your feminine figure  Smile

Thank you for all your kind comments on my shapely figure.   Smile  I'm interested in not just having bigger boobs;  I want the "whole-package":  boobs;  hourglass curves;  a feminine, juicy butt;  sexy legs;  soft, clear skin...and I want to maintain my high libido and ever-expanding and highly sensitive erogenous zones which love--nay, demand--sensual attention!

I consider myself to be pretty healthy, although I do suffer from acid reflux occasionally.  I'm not working, so now my days and nights mainly consist of eating (including lots of high-end, expensive chocolate and candied ginger!), sleeping/napping, and long drawn-out episodes of self-pleasuring sex!  Oh, and hot lavender baths!  So my body is often in a horizontal rather than a vertical position.  And (except for eating!) I am nude during all these activities, usually ensconced and enveloped in downy softness! Rolleyes

My day consists of more than those things, of course, including housework, shopping, yard work, outdoor exercise, special hobbies, and a little socializing.  In public I present as a male, although I dress more formally and traditionally than most people today, because I'm something of a dandy!

I live in a small Queen Anne gingerbread castle of my own, the rooms of which are lavishly decorated in the High Victorian style.  My bedroom is done up in a subdued bordello style, with lots of tapestries, tassels, and stained glass.  In two of my previous pictures you can see the red oriental carpet on the floor.  The grounds are lushly landscaped with flowers, rows of evergreens, urns, benches, iron gates, and a fountain.  I am not really rich--I've done all this "on-the-cheap" by searching out bargains and having a good eye for artistic detail.

Everything you and I do is out of love.  If you are undergoing feminization, you're doing it because you love
femininity.  And you are incorporating into your True Being the two opposite poles of the universe (male and female) which thus increases your power and completeness as a soul.  Sexual power is creative and strong. "The World" won't tell you that, but it's true.

I love receiving replies, and I will hear and cherish your words.  The story isn't over;  I will tell you more in the future. Wink 

Love and Joy,

Gelding 

Oh my...you look so delicious ?

(20-04-2024, 02:10 PM)Gelding Wrote:  I have a new photo of me--I think you'll like this one . . .

"I'm ready for you now . . . Come and get me!" Heart

Starting in May2024, I am going to start taking herbs:  Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek and Pueraria Mirifica - I have four months worth of pills so I am hoping for larger tits.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon