Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Story: Herbal Breast Growth and More!

(20-04-2024, 02:10 PM)Gelding Wrote:  I have a new photo of me--I think you'll like this one . . .

"I'm ready for you now . . . Come and get me!" Heart

Starting sometime in May2024, I am going to start taking herbs:  Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek and Pueraria Mirifica - I have four months worth of pills so I am hoping for larger tits.

Good for you!  Besides getting larger tits, you may well become feminized in other areas, as I have pointed out when describing my own experiences.  Would you want to add Progesterone?  I personally like my new changes, and apparently so do many of you who have commented. Big Grin  And I'm looking forward to even more! Tongue

By the way--Attention everyone:  I've changed my username to "Graceful Curves" because I think it sounds better. Wink

(20-04-2024, 02:10 PM)Graceful Curves Wrote:  I have a new photo of me--I think you'll like this one . . .

"I'm ready for you now . . . Come and get me!" Heart

With a figure like that you should have no problem getting taken   Heart

Ninja:  You can't give "LIKES" on here, but I'm going to give your comment a great big LIKE!!
Heart Heart Heart Heart

I've been taking Liquid Silica for some time now--it's great for your skin, nails, and hair.  My fingernails (and toenails) now have a glassy, gem-like smoothness.  They're like pearls!  I think they grow faster too.  I put a squirt in my orange juice every morning.  I use the Eidon brand.

I am 5'10" with legs that go on forever!  My feet are very soft now and I love caressing my long legs with my feet, all the way up and down.  I have added fat in my butt, thighs, and calves, but my ankles just above my feet are still very thin--only 2 1/2" across (8" circumference).  I have to buy narrow width shoes.  My wrists are also very delicate--only 2" across (6 1/2" circ.)

My neck has now become an erogenous zone.  This year, for the first time, I've had virtually NO spring allergy symptoms. Cool  And I only need to shave my face about once every four days.  I feel a lot better.  It's like my body has been craving these estrogenic chemicals my whole life, but never got them.

[attachment=21803]        

You most definitely have a very feminine figure and great legs, your hands are delicate like a girls. You must have a very low T level all your life --lucky you Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon