Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi there

I get to avoid the lurker cliche. I wasn't aware this community was here and after reading up on a few people's journeys, this is exactly the kind of group I would want to be a part of.

I am a masculine male in a career field that would not begrudge me for getting breasts, it will certainly affect any opportunities to advance. 

I'm not sure how I will achieve my goal of getting breasts of my own while maintaining my job, but I am committed to my journey forward. 

I am very fortunate to have the support of my wife of 19 years and kids that accept my choices without judgment (although maybe a little embarrassment)

It's great to find a community as supportive as this one, and I look forward to the journey ahead.

Thanks, 
Talyn

Best of luck. Great people here. The job is a juggling act

Welcome!!

I found everyone on this site very helpful.  All you have to do is ask.  Good luck on your journey.

Pooky

Welcome  I'm glad you here... You will fine a lot of nice people here

Welcome aboard.
In my opinion, having breasts in a very male dominated business environment is not really a problem, as long as you don't make an exhibition of them.
If you go with NBE, growth will be slow and gradual and from my experience absolutely no one said / notice my B now probably C sized breasts! However, that didn't stop me from feeling very conscious that my breasts were growing, but realised it was all in my head - nobody else's!
I've been wearing soft crop top / sports bras under my shirts/tops and go to lots of business meetings, events some in the corporate world and still yet no one has ever said anything.
It's amazing that teh vast majority don't put male and breasts together so they don't see them, or just see it as body building / gynecomastia.

If you go down the BA route, then yes, there will be an immediate and noticeable difference, which may provoke a more noticeable response from others, especially if you go large!

Good luck with your journey.

(09-04-2024, 11:04 PM)Talyn Wrote:  I get to avoid the lurker cliche. I wasn't aware this community was here and after reading up on a few people's journeys, this is exactly the kind of group I would want to be a part of.

I am a masculine male in a career field that would not begrudge me for getting breasts, it will certainly affect any opportunities to advance. 

I'm not sure how I will achieve my goal of getting breasts of my own while maintaining my job, but I am committed to my journey forward. 

I am very fortunate to have the support of my wife of 19 years and kids that accept my choices without judgment (although maybe a little embarrassment)

It's great to find a community as supportive as this one, and I look forward to the journey ahead.

Thanks, 
Talyn
Hi Talyn,

I'm kind of a new person here as well and you will not be disappointed with everyone here and the advice and help they offer.   Good luck in your journey

Thanks for the welcomes, 

And thanks wee2er for that perspective, people are generally oblivious and I have no reason to think that will change as long as I'm not calling attention to myself. I plan on sticking firmly to NBE and I'm fine with taking my time to achieve the results I want. I know everybody likes to see results quickly, but I'll be happier doing things right. I'll be posting my journey once I get started and we'll see what happens

Again thanks to all
Talyn

As someone who did get BA and large u can tell you the business part is easy once you get used to it. I just cover up. But that is the only time I do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon