Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LisaM HRT Transition

Week 12

Week 3 on Estrogen

I wasn't sure exactly how I'd react to being on E, you hear sometimes that some people react badly or even end up being allergic or incompatible with it however I can say now after x weeks that I feel great!

It's hard to describe exactly, but overall, I feel nice and calm, serene and content. No rampaging mood monster Smile
I'm off the Lenzetto spray now and onto the Oestrogel, currently 1 pump first thing and 1 last thing, it is rather messier than the spray and takes a longer to dry (5 mins vs 30 secs) but you have something physical in your hand so you know the dosage is consistent.

I'm not missing having no 'morning wood' when I wake up and I'm DEFINATELY not missing the times when my prostate would enlarge slightly making it more difficult to pee than usual. I'm taking these side effects as proof that either the E or the anti-androgen stuff is doing its thing.

Life at home is the same as ever, my wardrobe and makeup box are still growing Smile
Since I discovered gel nail varnish I've found out I can grow my nails to impressive talon lengths without them breaking either. Daughter #2 at some point in the near future is going to do a comprehensive 'this is how you do make-up' sessions with me because I really don't have a clue.

I'm still getting plenty of support at home, I still consider myself very blessed to have a wife that's been awesome in so many ways with this, far more than I could ever have hoped for.

I know my waist at least has gotten bigger as some of my non stretch 32 inch waist jeans just won't fasten now but I was expecting that.

Week 12 statistics:

First the starting point.

Height: 5ft 10
Shoe size UK 9 (US11, EU 43)
Neck: 16
Bust: 42 (I have little 'moobs' already, probably an age thing)
Chest: 40
Waist: 35 (32-inch jean waist)
Hips: 38
Upper Thigh: 21.5
Ankle: 9.5
Biceps: 13
Wrist: 6.75
Hand Width: 5

Blood Pressure: 147/81

Weight: 12 stone 9 pounds (177lbs)

------

Now the week 12 values:

Height: 5ft 10
Shoe size UK 9 (US11, EU 43)
Neck: 16.5
Bust: 43 (I have little 'moobs' already, probably an age thing)
Chest: 40.5
Waist: 36.5 (34-inch jean waist)
Hips: 39
Upper Thigh: 22
Ankle: 8.75
Biceps: 12.5
Wrist: 6.75
Hand Width: 5

Blood Pressure: 125/75

Weight: 13 stone 9 pounds (191.2lbs)

Still no real changes to speak, then again it's only twelve weeks. bit extra on the waist , bit extra on the bust, all a bit meh really (I know patience, patience) Pleased BP is still staying constant though (same as week 8) weight has crept up another 6 pounds though from week 8  Dodgy

Month 4 Regime*:

AM (first thing on an empty stomach.)
1 x pump Oestrogel (1.25g)
1 x Swanson reishi capsule (600 mg)
1 x Swanson GTE (500 mg)
1 x sea kelp tablet (2,000 mg)
1 x milk thistle tablet (4,000mg)
1 x omega 3 fish oil capsule (1,000mg)

Lunchtime
*Nothing (will be 1 pump of Oestrogel at the end of the month) [when I go to 3x a day I'll try and space out as close to 8 hrs apart as possible]

PM (last thing)
1 x pump Oestrogel (1.25g)
1 x Swanson reishi capsule (600 mg)
1 x Swanson GTE (500 mg)
2 x melatonin pills
-
Coconut oil dissolved in either chocochino or cappauchino coffee pods 3-4x a day
walnut halves, several big handfuls a day.
-
**** Changes to program ****
Added -
Oestrogel 2 x pumps daily = 2.5 g

Removed -
1 x Swanson Pituitary Glandular (80mg)
1 x Swanson Multi-Glandular (450mg)

Another slow build up month

Lisa

(08-04-2024, 08:53 AM)LisaM so can i ask where you have soursed your estregen from without using bitcoin ? Wrote:  continued over from : LisaM BO Journey

I have made the jump from NBE to HRT wheeeeee

Why didn't this happen before?

Well transition is an ever evolving journey and things change with the passage of time and understanding.

I was also unaware of all of the means of HRT available.

Once I discovered that I could source Estrogen without using bitcoin on dodgy websites, and I found something that doesn't involve pills (liver strain) or needles (injections)
or crazy high pricing.

So here we are.

The journey begins - again!

Lisa

I'm UK based firstly in case you're not. Oestrogel is prescribed to a lot of menopausal women here and it can end up on a lot of regular marketplace sites, places like eBay, Facebook marketplace and Vinted have all proven successful. Good luck (I also have 5 sealed lenzetto estrogen sprays with a long shelf life for sale, as I prefer the Gel to the spray) Search for 'Lenzetto' on Vinted ?

oh thanks hun yes im in the UK so ill check that out thanks again xx'

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon