Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Check on this cream please? Progesterone / Wild Yam

This one form Biovea is better as it states micronised / USP and its available in the UK

https://www.biovea.com/uk/product/detail...m-2oz-59ml

That does look good, have you tried it yourself?

(08-04-2024, 10:57 AM)wee2er Wrote:  This one form Biovea is better as it states micronised / USP and its available in the UK

Nice! Thanks I ordered some from here, I only hope that I am in to take the DHL parcel.

I bought some Biovea Progesterone cream in January following recommendations here. It is the genuine stuff - micronised progesterone (not wild yam extract) I ordered it from Biovea UK and it shipped from mainland Europe pretty quickly. It seems a good product, but is very expensive, unfortunately.

I had been trying to track down some SM Nutrition Progesto-Life, which is widely recommended here and a lot cheaper than the Biovea product. It is sold in the UK by iHerb, but seems to be constantly out of stock. I had a notification from them a few days ago that they had more available, so I ordered some straight away. I’m glad I did - it went out of stock again later the same day!

If anyone wants some Progesto-Life, I suggest getting them to notify you when it comes back in stock, and when it does, grab some fast! The web site currently says that they will gave more stock on April 21st.

(08-04-2024, 10:57 AM)wee2er Wrote:  This one form Biovea is better as it states micronised / USP and its available in the UK

They just shipped mine... however... it's from Bulgaria, not the UK.
DHL still think they can do 2-day shipping on it. Will report back when I get it.

Mine shipped from Bulgaria, too. It arrived in a couple of days and there were no holdups with customs or paperwork

Glad to hear others have ordered it, I'm about to order some Smile

Got it 10 minutes ago.
2 bottles for £60.23 with discounts.

How will I know if it works?
Increase in libido?
Boobs actually start budding?

Can I take DHEA with it?

I believe that Lotus advises that you should have budded before starting progesterone cream.

I was impressed with how quickly Biovea deliver. I used two packs of the Biovea progesterone cream earlier this year. I would like to say that I saw a little more fullness as a result, but nothing that shows up with a tape measure. I’m hoping it works as a part of my NBE regimen.

Coincidentally, I received the SMNutrition Progesto-Life I ordered yesterday - again, quick delivery. I have only used it once so far, so can’t comment on whether it works or not. It does feel more greasy than the Biovea one and seems to take longer to dry on the skin.

In that case, how do I start budding?
How do I know if I have budded?
I am getting some soreness / pain when pinching my left nipple or if I press down on my nipple at the exact centre.
Is that budding? My left looks bigger and slightly conical compared to my right. But I don't have itching. Taking 2000 to 3000mg PM per day for several months already. And some RR and recently Fenel.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon