Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Continued Journey with Gynecomastia

Thanks again everyone for reading my long post above. I ordered some PC and I’m both excited and nervous to try it. Second guessing the decision also since my boobs are already achy and growing. I’ll plan on doing an update if I notice any increase while on it.

Thanks for these interesting posts. I, too, have gynecomastia, although in puberty it was mild compared to yours. In my 40s, after separating from my wife, I became especially unhappy with having breasts. It was only in my sixties that I came to view them as a gift, as my erotic center (I am able to have nipple and breast orgasms--my sexuality is mammocentric rather than phallocentric, a whole different world of physical and spiritual feeling).

As for your inverted nipples, you might try Supple Nipps. They can work wonders and they are inexpensive.

I’m going to get some of the supple nips to try.
I just applied progesterone cream for the first time today and now my tits are throbbing.
I’m glad to hear that others are also embracing the gyno rather than being distressed by it. I spent too many years worrying over it.

Obviously I agree. When I read how long it takes so many here to achieve the breasts they want I feel blessed to have gyno. It is a gift!

I too have gynecomastia  and have developed a B cup (yippy)  and want to go bigger. I can feel glandular lobules radiating around my nipple (very pronounced)
was reading nipple stimulation can produce prolactin in females and males. My nipples are very sensitive to the touch can almost orgasm like girl just rubbing them (my goal). Any way any thoughts on nipple stimulation and prolactin. I pump regularly and use topical PM cream 2x a day. My understanding prolactin is another boob growth ingredient.

Ninja, keep stimulating your nipples and you should eventually rewire and be able to have nipple orgasms. I think of it as making love to my breasts, with which I am in love.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon