Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1 Month BO

Hello everyone!

I am now taking a month of BO and would like to update you a little about my progress.

Four days ago I increased the dose from 2 caps per day to 4 caps. My regime now is like this:

AM:
2 BO 250 mg/caps
1 PG 80 mg
1 RR 650 mg
1 Milk Thistle 500 mg
1 Multivitamin 
1 Omega3 Fish Oil 1000 mg

PM:
2 BO 250 mg/caps
1 RR RR 650 mg
1 Milk Thistle 500 mg

At lunchtime, I apply a yam face cream to my face and neck.

My experience so far:

Pros:
  • I feel very good and awake and calm inside.
  • My skin has definitely become softer and smoother and my body hair, which is fortunately sparse anyway, looks thinner and lighter.
  • My nipples protrude and are very sensitive. I have to rub them constantly, but it's best if I do this very gently. Then it immediately starts to tingle between my legs (Testis?) but not on my penis and I am addicted to this feeling. The day before yesterday I even had a little orgasm without touching anything after playing with my nipples. A shiver went through my body and a little fluid came out of my locked tiny penis.
  • My small breasts have probably become a little fuller and I also measure a centimeter more. They even bouncing a little while walking.
  • I have the impression that my figure already looks a bit more womanly. My waistline has changed slightly. When I pull in my stomach, I can already see an hourglass shape.
  • My Testys getting soft and squishy.
Cons:
  • I haven't put on any weight, but my belly have gotten bigger. 
  • I also get hungry more often and more quickly, but I don't give in as much as possible.
  • It causes me bloating from time to time.
  • I have developed a slight rash around my stomach. It had already disappeared but unfortunately came back when I increased the dose. I hope that the rash will go away soon.
I have also ordered a fenugreek oil and a bio-identical progesterone cream and will use them on specific areas. Maybe I'll also add a caps WP at lunchtime.

All in all, I am satisfied at the moment. However, I will definitely keep an eye on the rash and fat distribution on my stomach.

What do you think of my program and what would be your suggestions for improvement? Are two caps of milkthistle enough to detox the liver?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon