Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello.. it's me, what am I looking for.

(02-04-2024, 05:04 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Very lovely development, and without helping it too. Yours don't look anything like typical gynecomastia, those are fully feminine breasts. Have you thought about figuring out which type of intersex condition you have? Because your story sounds quite like it can be possible. Anyway, welcome to the forum, I was hinted you posted at the Ainterol forum too back in the day. I might have seen your posts over there. Big Grin
Thank you, I am not sure, but I always thought that the way they look and developed is a little sus. As far a figuring out.. I dunno even where to begin. I was on that forum, I was and still am just as confused about things as ever. 

(02-04-2024, 02:48 AM)fartsalot Wrote:  Those girls are something I dream about
hmmm not sure they are all that.

(02-04-2024, 01:01 AM)Toni68! Wrote:  Hey jj we started on the other site at the same time. How are things with you
Still around I guess. Still uncertain about everything. Still searching for something.

(02-04-2024, 12:48 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  If you're interested in continuing your breast growth, you've got a great start! 
Thank you not sure what or where things will take me.

(01-04-2024, 07:19 PM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  Start off by typing out the obligatory "Long time lurker, first time poster" message just so I can say, been there done that have the t-shirt.

Next, I begin with the backstory:
When I look back with enlightened eyes, I can easily identify periods in my childhood that might have indicated that I would end up where I am with what I have. The name calling, the teasing, your boobs are bigger than my sisters, all the crap that I would rather forget but some reason those are the memories I retain. I even recall a point where my mother (Nurse) palpated my breasts but didn't give me a reason as to why.

Regardless of all those bad memories of my mammaries. The testosterone I did have, (don’t know if it was an issue as was never tested), but it finally kicked in and I eventually developed into your typically run of the mill average joe character. Not a six pack, roid rage gym jock, nor a sedentary, morbidly obese bloke. Just average, fit, 6'2" broad shouldered dude. I worked on a farm did normal things. Went to college, love, marriage, kids, career... "normal". At least as in definition to we all have been brainwashed into believing what the definition of normal is.

Then Fall of 2019... Something is wrong... My nipples are always erect and feel off. I mention this to my wife and I make an appt. Doc runs bloodwork and returns nothing out of the ordinary. Even the notes say "No Evidence of gynecomastia", which at the time I didn't even know was a word. So, I monitor, things do not get better. In 6 months’, time I can feel lumps under my nipple and the sensitivity is escalating. The rub of even a t-shirts fabric is an annoyance. My areolas are puffy at times. I go back in. mammogram number 1 performed. Guess what "EVIDENCE of gynecomastia" E hormone above average for a male my age, T 3 times the highest normal level, SHBG almost 4 times normal high-end value. All other bloodwork is fine no evidence markers for any tumor activity that would mess with my endocrine system. Doc has no answers.

Surgery is offered. I go through consultation but am rejected for insurance and turned away even though it was a course of action being suggested by the docs. I talk it over with my wife. She is confused as am I but after other options for concealment, we arrive at the conclusion that maybe I should try a few sports bras. Life goes on things progress. I continue having bloodwork my hormones seem to spike inexplicably from time to time most noticeably in the fall. My wife informs me that its time I moved into something else after I mention things are uncomfortable and at this point its pointless to deny her reasoning.

I try to be discrete but there is no denying what I have from whatever reasons. It’s hard to conceal the fact I am a 44yr old man with 38-D, 40-C breasts.
Now mix into the story a level of curiosity about the prospect that since what is naturally happening anyway what could NBE do to me? Then that is why I find myself here and other similar sites.

That’s about it.
I thank you all for sharing your insights and stories on this site. Its nice to know there are others in the same situation coming to grips with acceptance of the hand we were dealt for whatever reason it may be.

love your breasts, i have the same story but no as big as you, now l just start to develop

nice to see you again, followed you for along time on the other defunct site. Remember you were having some conflict with having very nice breasts ---how has that gone for you ? Smile

(03-04-2024, 09:30 AM)Ninja Wrote:  nice to see you again, followed you for along time on the other defunct site. Remember you were having some conflict with having very nice breasts ---how has that gone for you ? Smile
Hello again, its been going as well as one could imagine. Walking the tightrope of life trying to find balance.

(02-04-2024, 08:45 PM)Veronika41 Wrote:  love your breasts, i have the same story but no as big as you, now l just start to develop
thank you .... as I have read, it does seem that what feels like a unique story close to the source it really is a similar story that is shared among many

So did another spot check with endocrinology... 
Told me my hormone fluctuations won't kill me or do any permanent damage.. oh yay..

So come home and discuss how my breasts kind of my things uncomfortable for me in public and likewise for my wife.
In her own words, "It is kind of weird to have a husband whose breasts are just as big as mine".

I said "I wouldn't go that far."

"She said you wear my bras"

"Ok point taken"

So today I wore this. :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So does she like your breasts, even if it's weird? It's not as if, like so many here, you set out to grow them without telling your wife.

(26-04-2024, 01:04 AM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  So does she like your breasts, even if it's weird? It's not as if, like so many here, you set out to grow them without telling your wife. 6G

I would say at times. When intimate she can be very playful. She loves me for me, breasts on men are taboo according to society so that's where unease and concern builds from.

Seems you have been grappling with having breasts for a long time. Guess there are 2 options have them surgically removed --drastic measure or embracing the fact you have breast and enjoy having them and say the heck with what other narrow minded people think. If your wife accepts who you are all the better.  Make it a family project bigger breasts for her and you just a thought  Smile

(26-04-2024, 10:12 AM)Ninja Wrote:  Seems you have been grappling with having breasts for a long time. Guess there are 2 options have them surgically removed --drastic measure or embracing the fact you have breast and enjoy having them and say the heck with what other narrow minded people think. If your wife accepts who you are all the better.  Make it a family project bigger breasts for her and you just a thought  Smile

I don't think I can go under the knife.
Maybe if I was super large.. for now, I can sustain as is hopefully.

Nice to se you on here again. Its been ages since we started the other forum at the same time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon