Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 Year Comparison Pics

I found an old picture I took in 2021 and took the same picture last week.  I was only trying to get small female breasts and quit NBE over a year ago.  I am happy with the breast size I have. Just the right size to stay male, but somewhat noticeable breasts that are permanent.   

Do the breasts or nipples or anything look any different?  I probably weigh 8-10 pounds less in the picture on the left, but I think the breasts look a little fuller on the left. I think they fold over or sag a little more. And the nipples are darker and more little bumps on the areolas. I am really curious for someone else's opinion. 

The left side picture is current, April 2024.  The right picture is August 2021.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your breasts absolutely look different. There's a lot more projection and fullness. Nipples, it's hard to tell in those pics; for me anyways. Regarding my comparison to you yesterday, that was based on your profile picture. You are clearly larger than I am deflated and you don't deflate. I'd say you've achieved your username's goals.

Definitely have so boob growth showing in the left picture keep up the good work Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon