Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

would you add a vagina and keep your penis?

would you add a vagina to your body if you could and keep your penis and balls or would you want to have just a vagina?
I would for sure add a vagina and keep my penis but would love to have my ball removed trying to find a doctor now

(22-02-2024, 07:11 PM)Divil Wrote:  would you add a vagina to your body if you could and keep your penis and balls or would you want to have just a vagina?
I would for sure add a vagina and keep my penis but would love to have my ball removed trying to find a doctor now

Vagina only if I could make the change

I think I would, but I would also want to retain my balls.

@Divil, I have a friend that just 48 hours ago had penis preserving vaginoplasty (removing the testicles).
If you can't find a surgeon, and if my friend is happy to share hers, I can ask where she went.

THIS IS ALREADY TRUE FOR ME. I have my penis and my mangina.

(22-02-2024, 09:10 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I think I would, but I would also want to retain my balls.

@Divil, I have a friend that just 48 hours ago had penis preserving vaginoplasty (removing the testicles).
If you can't find a surgeon, and if my friend is happy to share hers, I can ask where she went
YES I would like to have the doctors name and phone number you can send a massage if she dose not want the doctor name put on this site

I have always been somewhat repulsed by my balls. I would love to get rid of them.
After that, I don't know. Would kind of like to have a pussy where my balls were but things just get confusing.

Would I want both a pussy and a penis, just a pussy or just a penis? I really do not know.
I actually may be happy with any of those options. I just don't want my balls in the way, and ruining the look.  Smile

(25-02-2024, 05:03 AM)Karen Hart Wrote:  I have always been somewhat repulsed by my balls. I would love to get rid of them.
After that, I don't know. Would kind of like to have a pussy where my balls were but things just get confusing.

Would I want both a pussy and a penis, just a pussy or just a penis? I really do not know.
I actually may be happy with any of those options. I just don't want my balls in the way, and ruining the look.  Smile

love the last part of that re balls ruining the look, and i agree entirely with that x Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon