Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it safe to take Fenugreek with BO?

I've been taking BO for about 3 months now plus pumping my nipples every day. I am happy with the results so far there is a small but noticeable increase in breast size and my nipples have doubled in size. (they were very small to start with) Although my nipples are bigger, they have not started to take on a feminine appearance. I was thinking since fenugreek is supposed to help with lactation it might help with making my nipples becoming more feminine appearing. I would also consider lactation a more than welcome bonus even if it didn't help my nipple appear more feminine. 
 I know it isn't safe to take PM with BO but I haven't seen anything one way or the other about BO and fenugreek yet. Also I would love to hear opinions from people that have taken fenugreek capsules and used fenugreek oil massages which they think is more effective.

Hi Mibicd

I am currently using FG along with PM. As far as I know, it's safe to take it with PM, BO, even with HRT.
From what I know, FG stimulates milk production in breast tissue by increasing fluids circulation in the breasts (and in the rest of the body). The result is a temporary enlargement of the breast. If you take it with any other herb for NBE, and then stop FG, you may notice a reduction in size as FG does not increase size permanently. That said, it's not a bad thing to inflate our boobies a bit so... why not?

Thank you for your reply Shirazmn

I think I might try FG. Any thoughts on capsules vs oil. I like the idea of the oil and massaging it into my breasts mostly because I am taking so many capsules everyday already. 6 BO, 1PG, 1 kelp, 2 milk thistle, 1 RR, 1 l-tyrosine, 1 calcium, 1 multivitamin, and 1 aspirin. That seems like a lot of pills to me and I hate taking pills.

I am not sure. I usually shy away from topical preparations unless they are pharma grade alcohol based products. 
Of the many supplements taken by people here, FG is one of the most innocent as it's also used in the food industry. I don't think that avoiding the pills would do you any particular good.

(21-02-2024, 11:41 PM)MIBiCD Wrote:  I've been taking BO for about 3 months now plus pumping my nipples every day. I am happy with the results so far there is a small but noticeable increase in breast size and my nipples have doubled in size. (they were very small to start with) Although my nipples are bigger, they have not started to take on a feminine appearance. I was thinking since fenugreek is supposed to help with lactation it might help with making my nipples becoming more feminine appearing. I would also consider lactation a more than welcome bonus even if it didn't help my nipple appear more feminine. 
 I know it isn't safe to take PM with BO but I haven't seen anything one way or the other about BO and fenugreek yet. Also I would love to hear opinions from people that have taken fenugreek capsules and used fenugreek oil massages which they think is more effective.
I do not know about taking it with BO but I have used Fenugreek for over 8 months now I took spring valley brand 610 mg 1 a day for 2 weeks then went to 2 a day 1 am 1 pm did that for 3 months I did see some size growth then I read somewhere that I needed to take 2500mg  to 3000mg a day to have any real size change  I started taking nutricost brand 1350mg 2 a day 1 am 1 pm for the last 5 months and that did help me my breast went from a very small B cup to a small C cup not sure if it will help anyone but I know it help me I am getting ready to start on BO very soon as I am hoping that it will make my breast grow more and make them fuller I will stop taking fenugreek when I start the BO as I want to see how the BO works and how it makes my body feel after 3 or 4 months on BO I may start back on the fenugreek. I have read a lot about BO and how to use it others say you need to keep your body temp at 98.3 to 99.0 all so everyone says you need to drink protein for BO to work I got all fenugreek pills and the protein mix from as well as the BO pills from walmart  as to fenugreek oil I do not think it will work as good as pills do

I hope its ok
 I am trying it
 Starting very slowly though

(29-02-2024, 01:26 AM)Toni68! Wrote:  I hope its ok
 I am trying it
 Starting very slowly though

Hi Toni68
 I started taking FG a few days ago The bottle says 2 capsules 2 or 3 times a day 565mg per capsule so I started with 2 capsules twice a day. No ill effects so far so in a week or 2 I might go up to three times a day.

I am taking one 610 mg pill twice a day. I will go up to 2 or 3 pills twice a day at some point. I should see some more growth with that amount.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon