Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sex-change operation: the dangers

Just some info I found recently on the web.  It may be of interest to some people.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...tions.html

Top Canadian surgeon unwittingly reveals TRUTH about sex-change ops: Unearthed video lifts the lid on ill-trained doctors, dying appendages and 'dreaded complications'

Very nice propaganda piece.... This article has so much bullshit and lies its unreal.

Why in the fuck is this kind of crap relevant to be posted here? Who ever wishes to believe this drivel may do so, I'm not gonna argue it as I have no energy for stupid lies and anti trans propaganda, but fuck this crap and fuck daily fail! Effin TERF island twats.

Everyone should know that surgery should be the last option one goes to. The risks and costs are daunting for any surgery. If surgery is deemed to be necessary, then one has to do their homework in vetting their surgeon, and even more so with "elective" surgeries that are far from elective for many.

My read on the article was that a teaching opportunity stressing the need to be thorough to his audience has been taken out of context and turned into clickbait for the neanderthals' that believe gender care is a fad.....fucking dinosaurs......

Those that fall outside of the binary world are the end targets of this crap these bigots want to perpetuate. "Convincing" those easily led to believe that it is true because it is a "news" article into treating someone as less than because they happen to be different.

Yea, so much bullshit. Every surgery has risks, every. Singe. Time. Especially major invasive ones. But this article is pure transphobia made "ok" by painting it all look some horrifcying mutilation... But Daily Fail is the last of trustworthy information sources. All hateful lead brained idiots will of course swallow it all without a second thought.

I could post some actual proof straight from the people who have done sex change operation, but I would be breeching their privacy sharing stuff without their consent. Some times complications happen, but its rare. Huge huge majority work out as intended and turn out much better than people think. Especially Daily Fail readers. Dodgy

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7984836/

Results:
After compiling the results of the update with the previous systematic review, a total of 57 studies pooling 4680 cases were included in the systematic review, and 52 studies were used in the meta-analysis. Overall pooled data including any surgical technique showed rates of 1% [95% confidence interval (CI) <0.1%–2%] of fistula, 11% (95% CI 8%–14%) of stenosis and/or strictures, 4% (95% CI 1%–9%) of tissue necrosis, and 3% (95% CI 1%–4%) of prolapse. Overall satisfaction was 91% (81%–98%). Regret rate was 2% (95% CI <1%–3%). Average neovaginal depth was 9.4 cm (7.9–10.9 cm) for the penile skin inversion and 15.3 cm (13.8–16.7 cm) for the intestinal vaginoplasty.

Conclusions:
Transfemale vaginoplasty is a key component of the comprehensive surgical treatment of transfemale patients with gender dysphoria. Over time, we will see an increased demand for these procedures, so adequate surgical training, clinical/surgical experience, and research outcomes are required, as we continue to strive to provide the best care possible for a population in need.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon