Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast implants cd

I'm after breast implants I'm already 36b love to be bigger I've got 2 grand at moment what's the costs either home or abroad . Thxs

It is usually more for a male. More then 10,000. And you need the right Dr. most want a letter from a psychologist

Hi Dean,

Beth is correct, you will need to find a good Doc who has experience with implants for males.  I don't know where you're located but if you're anywhere near Newport Beach, CA, I suggest you check out Dr. Amy Bandy she has done a number of augmentations on males.  A friend of mine had her do their large implants, and I've personally examine the results and the work was excellent.  Someone else I know also had work done and was extremely pleased with the results, but I haven't yet had an opportunity to check out how his came out.  She does a no cost video consult, or in-office for a modest fee, and yes, she does require a psychiatrist/psychologist letter.  I have no idea on the costs.

Best regards,

I would recommend my surgeon but he just retired

Thxs I'm in UK

i have an online british friend (male-presenting) who got both his breast augmention surgeries ( he started with 460 cc silicone and then went up to 800 cc 6 months later) at https://www.manchesterprivatehospital.co.uk/cosmetic-surgery/transgender-breast-surgery/

That’s place looks awesome. 800 CC is a lot wow.

(22-02-2024, 04:49 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  That’s place looks awesome. 800 CC is a lot wow.

he used to have a tumblr account, which is gone now, but you can see what his boobs look like here:https://www.tumbex.com/fabriziocarignani...4304917504

Those pictures are the 800CC correct. They look fabulous

(24-02-2024, 01:05 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Those pictures are the 800CC correct. They look fabulous

yes. i've never seen his first pair.

fab

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon