Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does nbe pm or no have an affect on hair loss or thinning hair

(23-01-2024, 06:58 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  Hello I was just wondering if anyone has any experience on using nbE supplements specifically p.m. or Bo in regards to hair loss or thinning hair on their scalp?

I know all the advertisements on labels and things like that all say that's overtime it should help with the health of your hair and make it stronger etc but I guess my question is if your hair is thinning will it help with making it thicker.

And on the opposite side of that if your hairline has receded does either p.m. or Bo help with kickstarting of regrowth or new growth of hair follicles in an area where hair has once receded? 

Obviously I think once the hair has receded and those follicles are no longer there in the scalp that's pretty much done and over with unless you do some sort of hair follicle transplant, but that's just me thinking logically I could be wrong. 

Looking forward to seeing what people have to say or think or what their experiences have been with PM or Bo in regards to the health of their hair on their heads.

I'm not that sure, but have you tried using dermal stamping or a dermaroller on the affected area combined with platelet rich plasma ive also heard it makes minoxodil ×2 as effective when used in conjunction with a dermaroller..... that's what I'm going to do hopefully when I start my herbal hrt journey.  Sorry if this couldn't be of much help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon