Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Skin getting more sensitive for Veet

I noticed that the often-reported softer skin when using PM has also another side - at lest for me.

I remove body hair mainly by epilating, but also use Veet in some cases. Over time I had learned how many minutes it can stay on skin for good effect and no irritation. Now I observed some "chemical burns" of reddening and painful irritation after same 5-6 minutes which earlier was totally OK.

Has any one observed similar increase of skin sensitivity?

-Teddy

Yep, skin has become softer, more flexible and more sensitive, I stopped using veet last year due to that Napalm feeling.
Most body hair growth stopped a while back (just fur now), the few areas where it does still grow can be dealt with by shaving.
Since making the switch to HRT I'm hoping the remaining growth areas will stop or at least slow.

Hi Teddy,
Yes, I had the same problem many many moons ago when i started out with hair removal that Veet gave me chemical burns so I did the sensible thing and stopped using it immediately. I moved onto epilating for my hair removal.
chloe xx

I’ve had the same issue, I switched to shaving and IPL.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon