Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm and weight gain.

I have read that alot of people have reported gaining weight or a lot of weight while using pm. Has anyone found a good system to help combat this side affect. Obviously I know there will be weight gain and fat redistribution and what not. However that being said I have had body image issues all my life due to being an over weight child, which led me to live the life that I have heavily obsessed with fitness and bodybuilding. Besides a healthy diet and workout routine has anyone had any success in keep excess weight off from using pm or nbe supplements?

I have read others mention weight gain, but it didn't occur for me, as of yet. I'm using a smaller, more conservative dosage than others though, so maybe that is the difference.

I'm sure dosage definitely has a part to play for sure.thanks for the response

I found something interesting related to weight loss potential of RR: It may help "browning" of adipose fat cells. That should increase energy consumption and that way might help in weight reduction: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7922619/

There seems to be some other potentially useful herbs and berries / fruits having similar properties. However, RR is especially interesting as it is also often used as anti-androgenic component in NBE. Kind of useful side effect!

-Teddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon