Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here, just starting PM 2nd time.

Hi all

I’m 53yo just about to start PM after a 2year break. Did 4 months last time with a little success. 

Added some pics (hopefully) so you can see my starting position, let’s see how it goes. 

About me 5’11” tall weight 15stone (210lbs) so a little overweight with the usual love handles. 
Just started exercising more, concentrating on hips bum thighs and waist to try to achieve a more feminine shape and walk on average 4miles a day. 

Lucy x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lucy,

Welcome to the forum! 

Perhaps with support from members here, you will last longer than four months this time.   Wink

Consistency is key!

Karen

(16-01-2024, 11:09 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Lucy,

Welcome to the forum! 

Perhaps with support from members here, you will last longer than four months this time.   Wink

Consistency is key!

Karen

Hi Karen,

Yes hopefully that will be the case. Think I may need to add some other things to my schedule to help, maybe an AA like RR or WP?

Hi Karen,

Yes hopefully that will be the case. Think I may need to add some other things to my schedule to help, maybe an AA like RR or WP?
[/quote]
Hi Lucy,
My two cents to the discussion, based on my experiences: RR is a good AA supplement. It has also, according to some studies, a potential "side effect" of being even anti-carcinogenic.

Then, when boobs have developed to certain extent (guessing 6 months or bit more), a good-quality Progesterone cream will give the "finishing touches". Then remember that it has to be bio-identical Progesterone.

And not least: Big welcome-hugs Hug 

Teddy

Hi Teddy

And thank you ☺️ that’s the one I was looking towards to be fair, from what I’ve read anyways. 
I’ll have a look around and see what I can find over here (U.K.) 
Thanks you for your help and support 

Lucy xxx

Best of Luck Lucy. Great people and great support here.

Thanks Beth

Yes I’ve been reading, lots of reading! Lovely people and all so helpful with their advice and personal experiences ☺️

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon