Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

back again

In the past I have purchased a few bottles and each time I have reached the point of budding and chickened out and quit.  I am sure that this is the story of many men who browse here and want to be like so many of you who are brave enough to follow through.

This time I plan to continue an follow it through! the last time I made it to about the three month mark and started to get nubs behind my nipples my T level has always been a bit on the low side so I think that may have had something to do with the quick start. I was taking 1000 mg  the last time daily.
when this happened I got scared off and stopped taking it.   

A bout 2 weeks ago I found a full bottle of Pueraria that I forgot I had.  and decided that I would start to take it again. I now have been taking 1000mg for about 2 weeks and I think I must have it still in my system because in the last 2 days the buds have gotten sore again.  I ordered 3 more bottle that will be here tomorrow and I am very excited to keep going this time.  today I upped my dose to 1500mgs.  my skin is definitely softer and I am feeling good this time before starting again I had lost 55 lbs and my body is feeling good I work out daily and I am older so I am pretty sure my T level are pretty low.  I can't wait this time to see where this new journey takes me I have reached a point where the negative opinions of other no longer make a big difference to me I am planning to add other things to quicken my journey can anyone recommend what I should combine with this to give me the maximum growth potential .
I promise to attach some pictures before and after as soon as I have an after to post lol

thank you all in advance and it is really nice to be part of you group

Congratulations. Can't wait to see how your journey unfolds for you. 

Lotus had posted a beginner cycle for pm. Seems to work for most people. You can try it and see what works and what doesn't and make changes as needed. 

Lotus beginner routine consist of pm, MSM, red reshi, green tea extract, and melatonin I believe. If I can find the thread I will post it with a link to it. 

If I am wrong or mistaken about it I'm sure someone will correct me. Lol

Again try it out, might work might not work so well. But it takes 3-6 months so be patient. Also depending on your needs or goals, and or health issues you may end up swapping one thing for another.

Here is the line 

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358&page=8

It's about the second to last post on page 8 of the thread

This is basically what lotus wrote. The msm and red reshi lotus posted a picture of the brand that works well in case your wondering.

Lotus:
"Hi, I'm posting the program I have shared in my program thread here. It's helped many people achieve breast growth. Good luck Hug"

(20-07-2022, 08:54 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
Pueraria mirifica @ 500-1500pm (daily)
Progesterone cream-⅛ teaspoon per breast (3-4 times per week) only after you've achieved breast buds (which is typically around 6 months, give or take).
MSM 1-3g per day. antioxidant, taking msm facilitates a pro-breast growth pathway called STAT5, it's a protein synthesizer, Meaning it helps raise growth hormone.
Vitamin D3 & Calcium, helps with breast growing. If you take Calcium you need V-D3 to become more biologically active. Source vitamin D3 with organic olive oil. Vitamin D increases circulating IGF1 in adults
Melatonin (dosage varies per person), taking this is going after REM and Deep sleep stages (@ body healing), and other things. 
Reishi extract-follow manufacturers dosing guidelines, the higher the polysaccharides the stronger anti-androgen. Like this one below, it's organic and 35% polysaccharides. 

Technically, MSM stimulates the stat5 pathway which facilitates phosphorylation and the nuclear translocation and DNA binding...in other words it helps with breast growth. MSM also stimulates prolactin and enhances GH (growth h
ormone).'

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon