Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you?

Can you start Lactating just by pumping your Nipples?  Especially with Breast implants?  Just curious. Thinking of possibly pumping my Nipples

Lactation requires two things, stimulation and correct hormone balance, mainly high prolactin levels. And men can do it too, its just harder to induce but the potential is there, I can't quote from memory right away, but there are protocols for this which are proven to work.... From my experience I can tell that without fully female hormone balance and enough breast development, it will take a lot of work, but its definitely doable.

My breasts became active very early on once I had been on HRT for long enough, I have naturally high prolactin levels, or that I'm very sensitive to it and prolactin goes up easily and I lactate very easily too, getting from droplets to streams isn't too hard either, but to full potential is difficult. I don't think I've been there yet at all.

You should search for the lactation protocol stuff, there are many out there and also for men.

So, pumping alone does help, but its unlikely to be enough on its own. It is one of the most efficient methods I've found. Elevating prolactin with herbal supplements, food and HRT is what makes the potential to "wake up", then pumping and milking by hand is what will make the supply go from droplets to long streams. But on its own its unlikely to be enough, maybe with very rigorous regimen and given just enough time, it might work. Supplementation and eating the right stuff and even pharma route by taking Domperidone are what can guarantee it working out. (Careful with domperidone if you have heart issues.)

Thank you. I think this is so interesting

Where can I start looking?

Read the lactation subforum here on BN? Search for lactation ptrotocol for genetic males or something like that? I've read several of these btw, but I don't think I have any saved. I should collect them along with the other documents about boob stuff I have... Would be so easy to just drop a .pdf here.

I started lactating after I grew b-c cup breasts through nbe. My blood work said I had estrogen dominance low t and  balanced progesterone which is high for a male. I use a noogleberry and snakebite kit to start the lactation plus repeated lactation binaural beats meditation.

Do you lose your erection if you try to Lactate?

Guys... Always worried about their joystick first. Rolleyes lol XD

I have no idea.? Other than it would make sense that elevated prolactin alone would not harm erection, high estrogen on the other hand will obviously.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon