Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm new, desperately looking for a UK supplier of BO

Hi, I'm new here, albeit a lurker for a while.

I've read up an awful lot on the various herbs and I want to try BO. as my preferred 'herb' of choice.

Everything I've read about UK supplies is very outdated and links are no longer there.

About me, I'm a 58 yr old M2F on the waiting list to see a GID, which could take a very long time, (waiting lists are horrendous in the UK)
I want to start with BO, so by the time I'm able to get seen and go to HRT I haven't just been spinning my wheels doing nothing for a year or two.

I'm aware of risks etc and have no issues with permanent changes for obvious reasons.

Does anyone have working link(s) of anyone who supplies to the UK/is UK based at all please?

Same would apply for PM as a secondary option.

Really hoping someone current is doing this now who is UK based who can advise me.

Thanks Lisa

Try iHerb, they ship from the US and it has worked for two of my UK friends so far, they have Swanson brand BO and everything else on a reasonable price. I had this problem shipping the stuff to Finland until iHerb picked it up so familiar issue.

(06-01-2024, 04:00 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Try iHerb, they ship from the US and it has worked for two of my UK friends so far, they have Swanson brand BO and everything else on a reasonable price. I had this problem shipping the stuff to Finland until iHerb picked it up so familiar issue.

Thanks for that, could you put up the link to the actual product please, I'm looking on the UK site right now and not seeing it, did you mean the US site? and which product specifically.

Sorry to be a pain.

https://fi.iherb.com/pr/swanson-ovarian-...les/116278

You can find this from their US site too, this one is the one which works for me... I have no idea how this works on their UK site, but US site is guaranteed to work, two friends have recently purchased this from them without problems.

You can check out this company they may ship internationally or have an international supplier

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/p/swanso...mg-60-caps

Hi Lisa,
Welcome on board, its a friendly and helpful place.
It is called Ovarian Glandular and on UK iHerbs
https://uk.iherb.com/pr/swanson-ovarian-...les/116278

Hope that helps

Thank you so much guys, I'll look into those links. Smile

A lot of really good people in this site

I'm back, there was a little bit of a delay because of family issues which seem to have largely resolved themselves for now Smile

I'm very pleased to see that the delivery times seem to be in days or perhaps a week, rather than the weeks I was expecting. I'm going to shortly order a 4 bottle order.

My query is this? Will this go over any kind of Customs limit that will result in the order being declined or held/refused at customs? I've heard elsewhere that crazy orders (10 bottles+) have caused issues, and I just want this to happen with no extra needed drama.

I'm happy enough to order 4x each time if it escapes attention rather than one big mega order.

How have your experiences been?

No problems with UK customs as long as you stay within the £130 limit; iHerb know what they are doing and will warn you if you go over any limit; their packages generally go straight through customs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon