Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM brand help

Hello to whomever may see this. I am a 32 year old male at birth, who has very recently started a journey to develop breast. My first bottle of PM arrived last month(Dec) on the 5th. The seller is "Herbal-avRay", and their bottle declares that their dosage is 5000mg, 10:1 extract. Me, being the noob I am at this, figured that was excellent and exactly what I needed. So I've been taking 2, sometimes even 3 a day since they've arrived.

Now I've gone through some posts here before I made my account and decided to make this post, and I've been very surprised at some of the information I've found out in the past 2 days. 1 thing I didn't realize starting off, you aren't supposed to take PM and Fenugreek at the same time, which I have been doing. The specific Fenugreek being "Carlyle" 3000mg. Another thing I discovered, apparently growing buds behind your nipples in 2-3 weeks is not common at all, which happened to me. Seeing as how it's supposed to take 2 to 3 months for that happen, I've been very dumbfounded. 

I am now slightly confused and wondering, is it because this brand of PM I order really does work, and is just that magical even though it doesn't seem to be talked about at all here? Or, is the PM just that trash, but the Fenugreek I've been taking is on some next level super supplement stuff? I'm also wondering with this odd progress I've made, should I continue taking both, or stop with one, and if so, which one exactly? 

For more information about my process, I have also been taking an army of other supplements including "Vital Vitamins" Multi-Collagen plus, "Clean Nutraceautricals" Saw Palmetto mix and Milk Thistle mix, "Havasu" extra strength L-Arginine Nitric Oxide, "Natura Life Labs" Maca 1900mg, and "Earth Botanic" 10000mg organic Aguaje. Oh, yeah, and some fish oil from "Spring Valley."

When I started I was between 137 to 140 pounds, I am currently at 150. I am 5'9". Try to drink at least half a gallon of water a day. Work out a lot. Massage my chest when I can. And I've been doing nipple pumping because I also want to have bigger and longer nipples, which seems to be going well atm. I don't know if there's any extra info I can add that may help someone help me in this odd predicament. I hope someone will see this and be able to fill me in on what's actually happening, and how I should properly tread from here. I know this is somewhat a long read, so anyone who's made it this far, thank you for your patience and time.

Npsk 
 I am not the person to recommend anything NBE. I went the BA way. However there are some really amazing people on this site that will help you. Best of luck

(04-01-2024, 08:59 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Npsk 
 I am not the person to recommend anything NBE. I went the BA way. However there are some really amazing people on this site that will help you. Best of luck

Thank you, and may your journey reap the greatest rewards as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon