Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Here

I am new to all this so let me say a little about myself. I am 70 male, good health except the occasional gout attacks. I have been a tranny as long as I can remember. I am 6'3" and a little over 17 stones (108kg). I have the start of what might be considered pseudogynecmastia which started in the last year or two. I have no buds. I have taken saw palmetto and fenugreek powder occasionally but can't stand the taste of fg. I have always wanted to grow breasts and think this is now the time but I have concerns. I do hear some bad things about PM and cancer. 
So my question is what would be reasonable for me to start with and where to buy this. I am in England? I saw a site 'London Suppliments' are they any good?
I appreciate any and all help and suggestions. Smile

Welcome Cindy,
Anterol is what is recommended for UK. Not sure if my spelling is exact. You should be able to find it on an internet search or Amazon uk.
Heart

Welcome and best of luck

(02-01-2024, 03:12 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Welcome and best of luck

I  am 80 years old and think that the speed of development is greater once age lowers the testosterone level. That is my only explanation for the rapid development I have experienced since deciding to try seriously at the end of August 2023.

My daily dosage is 2 x 500mg Ainterol PM, 2 x 900mg Saw Palmetto and 2 x 1980mg Fenugreek capsules.

Because I am 68kg in weight and 5' 8" tall, the amount of fat to transfer is minimal but in 4 months I now fill a 38B bra, my breasts are sore to the touch and solid mounds behind the nipples show my protruding nipples under a singlet. 36" under-bust and 40.5" round the nipples.
That may not seem a lot to others but I am slim.
I love it and find it difficult to keep my hand off my tits in bed. It's a pity I left it so long to keep with this programme.  If it's what you want, stick with it and enjoy.

That’s great. You be you. And better late then never!!!

(02-01-2024, 06:33 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  That’s great. You be you. And better late then never!!!

I am going to stick in there but I do wonder what it is that causes the pain. I have to stop myself exclaiming aloud when I get a hug.
Anyone have the answer, please?

I think that means there growing!!

Welcome to this wonderful forum.  You will find lots of valuable information here based on the experience of many who have desired to grow their breasts, like me.  Good luck and keep us informed, with posts and pictures (when you are ready).  BillieJean

Thank you for the welcome and advice. I will be ordering PM an I will take a photo of where I am now and lets see what happens Smile

Ok here is an update. I have ordered 3 bottles of ainterol PM. I think I will start with one 500mg tablet a day to start  and see how I get on for a week then increase to two tablets one in the morning and one in the evening  Tongue

I tried to take a photo but even at my lowest settings it is too large. Bummer Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon