Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cagedmuscle 1st nbe regimen

Hello everyone, I hope all of you are well and enjoying the holidays. 

Just some brief History. I am a very avid fitness enthusiast to say the least.my life revolves around bodybuilding and fitness. That being said I have used and will continue to use testosterone prob for the rest of my life, either by itself or with other compounds to achieve the muscularity I am looking for. 

I am not looking to grow giant breasts. I'm happy with smaller proportions. Honestly I'm not expecting much from this. I have decided to make myself a guinea pig, and see what happens and what I experience when I use nbe products while continuing to use testosterone. If anything I want to see what affects or changes I can while maintaining as much muscularity and my current physique as possible almost like a very fit athletic woman or female body builder. Again I am realistic about the possible changes if any until extremely high doses are probably reached at which point would it be worth continuing the experiment. 

I have used steroids since 2012 cycling on and off till present. I have done so very very modestly to ensure I don't get many negative side effects or build up a tolerance to them. I don't want to try and get into explaining myself or make believers that what I have done and currently I'm doing in terms of using testosterone is safe or that I'm doing it in the safe as possible manner by using smallest doses possible having vitamin support for my body joints well-being and just optimal function as well as using anti-estrogens ( in the past) and other substances for post-cycle therapy to kickstart My own natural testosterone production back to optimal levels versus having a state of almost zero or no testosterone production for a very long time otherwise. 

So with all that experience that I've have from using steroids I'm going to use the same thought process that I've done in the past with using natural breast enhancement techniques that I have researched here and I'm going to try and implement. And by that I mean I'm going to use the lowest doses possible and taking the slowest amount of time to see any kind of results and by results I mean just changes in general physical mental emotional anything and everything. I will probably typically use MBE for a period of one to three months before cycling off reassessing the situation and what happened or didn't happen and then make changes and then again go back on cycle of MBE for another one to three months rinse wash and repeat that way my body doesn't get overloaded with all these herbs and chemical reactions too fast too soon that way I can see what works and doesn't work for what I'm doing that way my body doesn't build up a tolerance of anything either and hopefully moving slow is molasses will also help prevent any unforeseen health issues that may arise as well or at least give me some fair warning to seek proper medical assistance.

I am starting a very basic super beginners regimen and I'm going to use this as a log or journal of everything that I'm doing progress pictures measurements everything that I can think of to make a accurate as possible record of my experiment. 

Carlyle pm super concentrated extract 10:1 1000mg 120 capsules from Amazon each cap is 100mg of pure 10:1 extract so it boast 1000mg in essence (which I doubt is what it is) 

Spring valley s.p. 450mg 200 capsule.

I am currently only take one capsule in the morning with food of pm and SP. So that is 450mg so and 100mg of pure 10:1 p.m.  

I will continue the very slow and steady pace. I plan to do this for 2 weeks which I will then increase dose by take one more capsule a day in the evening. 

Again I will do this for 2 weeks or so and I will repeat till I reach a dose of 1000-15000 pm, 2000- 2400 sp. 

Once I reach a dose that I believe is where I need to be at I will remain at that dose for a full 30 days. Once 30 days have past I will re evaluate and make a changes by adding or taking away supplements.

I already use for everyday health and wellness being calcium magnesium zinc+d3 supplement, yohimbine, Resveratrol, glutamine, protein powder, pre workout of various brands, and alpha base multivitamin minus iron, and fish oils.

I am currently 5 ft 8 in, and approximately 205 lb.

My waist measurement currently is 34 in 
my chest measurement around the thickest part of my chest across my nipples is 48 and 1/2 in
My underbust measurement or I guess right under my packs across my diaphragm is 44 in

If you can think of any other measurements that are important to include let me know and I will update this journal. 

I have a few pictures to post which is where I am starting at.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The last of my current starting physique photos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am thinking that I will add fennel to my current regimen after about a month or so. I have also purchased RR, and msm for future use to swap into the mix. Most likely not this first go around. 

This first trial and error is mainly going to be a combination of PM SP and fennel along with all the supplements and multivitamins that I normally take on a daily basis. 

By all means give me any and all productive criticism thoughts suggestions or things you think I should keep in mind or have food for thought. 

If you don't really have anything productive or nice to add then I would like to invite you to postpone on whatever it is you're thinking of saying until a later date to where you've had time to rethink and reassess what you are planning on saying and how it might come off and or up here thank you

Hello,

I want to thank you for sharing your journey with us with such detail and wish you all the best on it. I'm sure you'll eventually get the results you're looking for Smile

Regarding the PM goal dosage I think it's too much. Specially being a concentrate. That brand I know people who got to take 3000mg, although migraines were very present. I think your body will let you know also the limit in that sense. But for sure not 15000mg, maybe it was a typo. In any case, 3 pills maximum.

Ahh yes. Sorry pm dose will not exceed 1500-3000mg. Most likely won't go past 1000-1500. Just not sure if what I'm using for.pm so far is legitimately what they claim the dose is.

So yes you're correct that for the concentrate pm I have currently, no more than 3 capsules if I even ever work my way up that high.

Best of luck on your Journey

Hey CM,

Been wondering when you would jump on this train! Knew it was coming.  Wink

I have read some negative reviews on all PM brands but it seems more so for Carlyle for being weak or ineffective.
The two brands most recommended on this board are Ainterol and Barlowe's. Pretty much proven performers.
Not saying that you should not give Carlyle a chance, but if it doesn't work out, then try one of the other two.

Breast of luck!

Good luck Caged moving forward,

A quick point:

You're adding PM while also continuing your testosterone, so keep alert for possible DVT.  PM has the potential for triggering blood clots in some people, I was taking about 2,000mg/day along with my T-replacement and I'm pretty sure this is the combo that triggered my DVT.  The PM was very effective for me, but after recovering from the DVT, I switched to Fenugreek and later Red Clover, both of which have some blood thinning properties, but aren't as effective as PM.  I wish I could continue with PM, but it's just not worth the risk to me.  I believe most people aren't affected by PM like I am, so likely no issues for you, but just something to be aware of.

Here's wishing you great success developing breasts.  Starting with a physique like yours, breasts would look amazing.

If I can answer any questions for you feel free to reach out anytime.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Karen,

Thank you. Yes I figured its about time I try something. I have looked in ainterol pm even tried buying it but their website would not allow the purchase to go through. So I will try again. At a later date. But for now il.use what I have. But for future experiments I'll most likely try to use ainterol.

Chuck

Thank you for the warning. I have been following your progress as well. I will keep an eye out for any signs symptoms of dvt. I have plans to try your revised  program that you and lotus came up with. Your progress and growth is very inspirational. 

And thank you I have work many years for the body I have now, and If I can I will try to maintain it as much as possible while trying to see what nbe changes I can achieve. However I know dramatic changes are probably not likely while I continue testosterone, at the levels I use to maintain my physique. So we will see what happens. Thank you again for your kind words and advise from your personal experience. You are an inspiration to us all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon