Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Recently switched from PM to BO

Hi
 I started taking PM about 4 months ago. I did see some good results, not huge but definitely noticeable with my shirt off. Then I recently caught a pretty bad cold and decided to stop until my cold got better. While I was sick I browsed this forum quite a bit and thought maybe BO might be a better fit because my goals as much or maybe more as growing breasts is to have larger more feminine looking nipples and a more hourglass figure. 

My regiment on the PM was when I woke up take 1 RR capsule, 1 aspirin, 1 calcium capsule, and 1 multivitamin. Then I would spray some of the Ainterol PM atomizer on each breast and massage it in. In the afternoon I would put another spray on each breast then either use supple cups or a nipple correction pump for between a 1/2 hour and an hour. Then before bed I would insert a suppository of PM suspended in coconut oil. I started with 250mg per suppository and worked up to 500mg. The reason I made the suppositories was because the capsules upset my stomach.

My regiment so far on the BO is I take 1 aspirin, 1 calcium capsule, and 1 multivitamin in the morning. I just got some kelp capsules and plan to add 1 of them in the morning. In the afternoon I take 1 80mg Pituitary and 1 250mg BO capsule then I apply some estrogen cream and some progesterone cream to my nipples and massage it in to mostly my nipples. Then either use supple cups or a nipple correction pump for 1/2 hour to 1 hour. Before bed I take 2 250mg BO caps, just upped from 1 cap at night yesterday. I plan to gradually up the BO caps to 3 in the afternoon with 1 pituitary and 3 BO caps at bedtime.

Any suggestions about things to add or take away to my routine or supplements are greatly appreciated. I am new at this and am so far enjoying the jorney.

Sounds good.
The only thing I might add is L-Tyrosine. Make sure you are getting plenty of protein, I added a protein shake with 30 grams of protein and amino acids,  twice a day to ensure I was getting 60 grams of protein on top of my regular meals. 

You may also want to monitor your temperature it should be between 98.2 and 98.8 for best efficiency. Iodine or kelp should help regulate that.
Heart

I'm getting in way over my head right now, so take it with the grain of salt. Not based on any science whatsoever.

I consider BO to be a one and done solution. That is, there is no need to use estrogen or progesterone in the regimen and it could spoil everything.
BO is trying to convert your hormone balance from that of a male to that of a female. It seems to me that using Estrogen & Progesterone could confuse the process.
Liken it to putting a finger on a scale when weighing something. It throws off the balance, or it's like trying to hit a moving target. 
I can't explain it well. I just think it could mess up the process.

I would drop Estrogen & Progesterone and use only BO and Pituitary. This is just my intuitive thinking. I have no evidence to support this.

Hi Karen,
There are a few folks her that are on HRT and use BO. Topical estrogen and progesterone should not be a big issue. Some folks will cycle progesterone cream with 3 weeks BO and 1 week progesterone cream, to mimic the female menstrual cycle. There is some good in that Lotus and Didi have on that.

Some companies may claim BO is one and done because it is stored in your fat cells longer but the only thing permanent is the breasts, eventually the testosterone will take over again unless you start beck up on BO again. It would be nice if all I had to do was take it for a year or two but from my understanding a maintenance program is best to maintain feminine characteristics, aside from breasts, that is there to stay Wink
Heart

Tomi,

Thank you for your input. I always read your posts with interest.
I certainly can't argue with Lotus and DiDi.

Apparently, I have had a great misunderstanding of BO.
I thought the "flipping the switch" concept was that once BO had converted one's hormone balance from male to female --
it was permanent -- as long as one kept their testes, which provide the Testosterone for aromatization... or something like that.

Karen,
I think BO has the longest lasting effects on the body because it is stored in the fat tissue, so it takes much longer than PM for the effects to subside, I have been on it for 17 months now so I suspect it would probably take about a year for my T to start to dominate the E production. Not an exact quote but Lotilus said, if BO were permanent then we wouldn't need HRT. That brought it into perspective. There are a couple of people on HRT that take BO and say it really helps balance things out for them.

I recently added a multi Glandular which includes Uterine tissue as well as heart liver and kidney. I have only been taking it a few days but it seems that it adds a calmness to me that is difficult to articulate in any other words, after 18 months I'll drop down on the BO reducing everything down to a maintenance level. Not sure what that will look like yet.
Heart

Just a little note about cycling stuff to mimic cis female cycle, I have never seen evidence for it being actually beneficial as in giving any better results. Some people just like to do it for the mental effects. 

I don't need to as my monthly cycle is totally crazy without forcing it myself. My experience is that my body LOVES stable levels with pretty much everything, except boobs often get "shocked" into growth spurts when I change something, but with estrogen/progesterone etc., more stable my levels are, better the body changes.

Also a little note about BO, taking the mentioned multi glandular and pituitary on the side appears to be really good combination. Better mental state, obvious body changes especially with thighs and hips. Just as it was on the first time when I did almost same combination for about ten months, now it feels more efficient as doses are different. This might be something to keep in mind for anyone who's into doing BO and willing to experiment with it a bit.

Hi DiDi,
I saw the multi Glandular on the Swanson sight over a year ago when I was looking into BO options then when you mentioned using it in one of your posts a few weeks back I thought I would try it, since by this time I knew BO was working for me and I had no negative effects, so I got it and you are spot on. It's really difficult to articulate but it's a calmness I only usually have in very high stress situations, or walking in the woods without a care in the world. Thanks for tip Kiss
Heart

Hi everyone thank you all for the advice and input. I'm a little over a week into taking BO and would like to share my observations and of course I have more questions. My current dose is 1 250mg BO1 80mg Pituitary, and 1 kelp tablet in the afternoon. 2 250mg BO before bed. Plus the vitamins estrogen and progesterone creams and nipple pump I mentioned in my first post. I plan to increase my BO dose every 5 to 7 days until I am up to 6 250mg capsules per day. My first observation is that my body seems to handle the BO much better. The PM made me feel strange shortly after each dose, sometimes it gave me low key headaches, when I took it orally it gave me a stomach ache and made me feel bloated. Thats why I switched to suppositories. The BO has done none of that. I did have trouble sleeping the first 2 night I took it and 1 night after I increased the night time dose other than that I slept really well. So it may have been the excitement of starting the journey. I have not been as hungry all the time on BO as I was on PM. Maybe I will lose some weight. I haven't noticed any mood changes since starting BO but I have always been very calm and laid back. My libido has increased a lot not decreased and I've woken up twice since starting it with morning wood and once in the middle of the night. that hasn't happened to me for a long time even before I started PM. Also body hair growth was way down when I was on PM on BO it seems to be back up to what it was before. Should I start taking the RR again? I have seen some small gains in nipple size already but I attribute that to the nipple pumps and the supple cups more than anything else. I truly appreciate any input and advice. Should I increase Pituitary dose when I increase the BO dose if so what should the dose be in comparison to the BO dose. Are there any other supplements I should be taking or possibly avoiding? Thank You I will post another update in a week or so with I'm sure more questions and ask for more advice. I may even start a timeline thread since I liked the ones of those I've read. It's nice to see how others are progressing.

Once you reach 6x 250mg on BO, that is what has been called optimal dosage, in my experience upping it slowly has been helpful and each time it has become more effective. Right now I'm at the all time high dose and I'm feeling great, I'm bit over the said optimal but it doesn't seem to matter, nor give much better results so no need to go over the top with it. Good idea about slowly building it up.

I suggest you take second pituitary capsule at some point, I haven't ever tried it over the 160mg/2x, but never saw the need to. You might want to take RR too to keep your DHT down. But this effect might be a T spike from changing your program, I can't say for sure as I don't know exactly how BO works on this, but each time I have made a change which elevated my estrogen levels (In case of BO boosting aromatase?), I have got a T spike which makes some androgen symptoms show up which go away usually in few weeks. This is a natural response our bodies tend to do in reaction to elevated estrogens and nothing to be worried about. It can be annoying but typically it soothes out in less than a month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon