Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

started just now

(17-03-2024, 07:21 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Great job so far. And yes you know have to be careful

Thanks Beth14 Heart , yes I will be careful, I read a lot in this forum before starting, but I don't remember if the experts then carried out medical checks from time to time as in HRT therapy

(18-03-2024, 11:15 AM)Niaja Wrote:  
(17-03-2024, 06:58 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  HI! here are the results after 3 months! 

1500 PM 
1300 Red reishi 
calcium+ vitamin d3 
C vitamin 
Omega 3 

I still feel tension in my nipples and pain when someone inadvertently crushes them. I'm starting to see some tight shirts so I have to hide, the other day in a fury I saw a guy who made me take off my shirt and he was always staring at me there, looking perplexed!  

Wait for your comments ! I love all of you  Heart

These pictures you posted show what a great starting point you have. You have an amazing feminine figure to begin with and boob development is coming along nicely, great legs and booty. Breast buds are the beginning of tissues growth and is a good sign once formed there is no turning back----bigger and better Smile

Thank you Niaja Heart Heart ! Let's say that I have always had a fairly delicate body, I'm pleased to know that, if I understand correctly, an initial development like mine can be the sign of more developed breasts!!!! Emhhh maybe the time has come to say something to my wife, I wouldn't want her to find herself with two huge tits in bed in a while without knowing why Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Yes you probably should say something to the wife --especially if you grow boobs bigger than hers she may get jealous ha ha 
Gotta ask what will her action be to your feminization hope it is positive 
As I said you have a very feminine figure now all that is lacking is boobs which you look to be developing nicely Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

HI! here are the results after 4 months! 

1500 PM 
1300 Red reishi 
calcium+ vitamin d3 
C vitamin 
Omega 3 

I feel less tension in my nipples, my testicles no longer hurt, my sexual desire is mild. my breasts feel like they are filling up, albeit very slowly.

the fact is that now I can no longer wear tight shirts or undress in front of someone because I'm afraid of their questions Smile

Wait for your comments ! I love all of you  [Image: heart.gif]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wonderful development   Heart
I guess now you could also add progesterone to help the "inner structure development" ?
Ti auguro un successo continuo!
-Teddy Hug Celebrate

(17-04-2024, 06:17 PM)Teddy Wrote:  Wonderful development   Heart
I guess now you could also add progesterone to help the "inner structure development" ?
-Teddy Hug Celebrate

thanks Teddy, you are always very good and kind Heart , what brand of progesterone do you recommend?

Nice growth for 4 months. That's awesome.

(17-04-2024, 06:04 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  HI! here are the results after 4 months! 

1500 PM 
1300 Red reishi 
calcium+ vitamin d3 
C vitamin 
Omega 3 

I feel less tension in my nipples, my testicles no longer hurt, my sexual desire is mild. my breasts feel like they are filling up, albeit very slowly.

the fact is that now I can no longer wear tight shirts or undress in front of someone because I'm afraid of their questions Smile

Wait for your comments ! I love all of you  [Image: heart.gif]
You have had such great growth in such a short time, if I might ask what is your band size. You have a great feminine figure to begin with any growth will be noticeable. Has the wife had any reaction positive or negative.

(19-04-2024, 07:27 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  
(17-04-2024, 06:17 PM)Teddy Wrote:  Wonderful development   Heart
-Teddy Hug Celebrate

thanks Teddy, you are always very good and kind Heart , what brand of progesterone do you recommend?
You are so welcome!

I think the whole point of this site is to share knowledge and experiences, trying to help each other. And there are many nice people, so I try to give back the little I can. And you are even my European sister, having often similar issues with the EU rules and availability of many things, so I have special wish to help you by offering what I know Kiss .

I have earlier used Biovea (biovea.com), which seems to have good reputation, but their product isn't cheap and on top of that is in smallish packages. Therefore their P.C. is over time quite pricey.

I ordered in January Source Naturals Progesterone Cream from fmed.eu ( https://www.fmed.eu/en/shop/natural-progesterone-cream/ ). They are located in Slovenia - in other words inside EU.  Importing from outside EU may be very problematic in many European countries because P.C. is generally classified as a medicine. Therefore my advise is that you shouldn't order for instance from USA, it could be a hassle or even worse.

It is really difficult to compare products like this regarding efficiency based on personal experience, as everything takes a lot of time, and one person can't compare results of using a product against herself not using the product. However, I am pretty sure that Source Naturals is a serious company making real stuff and not lying.

Hugs Hug 
Teddy

Wow! The shape and definition of your breasts are amazing! So nice and girly, and such huge progress in just 4 months!
Just wow!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon