Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1 month

(12-02-2024, 10:07 AM)Lucy_nwuk Wrote:  Hi everyone 

Been on PM one month now, 500mg morning and evening, just PM, nothing else. Have seen the usual expected results (from what I’ve read) smoother softer skin, fingernails seem to be Smile growing better, nipples are more tender and seem to be erect most, if not all of the time and there does seem to be a hardness behind the nipple that wasn’t there before, it’s only small but it’s definitely there. 
Just ordered my second bottle and thinking of adding Red Reishi. 

Some photos added of as I am now. 

Lucy  Smile

(24-02-2024, 01:58 PM)Lucy_nwuk Wrote:  Quick update from starting position to now, only 6 weeks Blush
very nice congratulations

Congratulations. 

My story....

Consistency seems to be key. I am now on 1500 PM 800 RR and twice daily PM cream on the breats. Very steady development happening and I've definetely overshot my AA cup target. 
After three years of playing around with herbals and pumping this last three months is really changing my body. Breast tissue development was sneaky as it went wider in the last two months. New fat deposits in the boobs hid it. But what really caught me off guard was how the PM pills or SMN estrogen cream applied to butt and thighs has given me significant fat in inner thighs and butt. My thighs rub constantly and I am getting old lady ass. My body hair is way more sparse. None of my jeans fit, and certainly need higher waist. Might go shopping for a higher waist women's jean or low rise with better fit. 

I was 5'11" 175. And I am pushing 190 now. Obviously need to get some more (much more) exercise in now. 
Also people I know are looking at my chest under my tshirt with confusion. If I grow too much more it'll be a problem to hide. Experienced serious shrinkage and function loss initally but it seems to have balanced out. 

Simple PM and AA combo works. I tried WP and I think it was better than RR, but killed my stomach.  Will try again with PC in two months  (which I think was counter productive early), DHEA, Goat's Rue and pumping. I want the budding to progress more first. When I have enough tissue, will swap out PM for FG, Hops and SMN estrogen cream to maintain. I had dreams of being able to lactate a bit but seems unlikely. I think RR or WP is a permanent thing. If I could maintain an A/AA cup without being fat or being on PM forever I would be pretty happy. For now, I get to experience what some women battle in the thighs. Kinda cool for a while.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon