Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Barlowe’s Might Be as Strong As HRT

What dosage 2k 4 pills a day , or 3 , 2 pills. Also mushroom, or white peony ?

If you're just starting out with PM, start conservative with one capsule for a week or two to get your body acclimated and to see if you have any side effects. After that, you can decide what is right for you. There are a lot of threads with a variety of dosing and support herbs to go along with the PM. Be patient, it's better to build up, rather than to start with mega dosing right off the bat.

(27-11-2023, 07:13 PM)Paullliie365 Wrote:  Stuff is potent

It certainly is... in a good way.  Almost immediate budding felt feels good and definitive.

Just the beginning on Barlowe's for me... HRT is may not be but darnn Shy close to it!

(09-12-2023, 09:49 PM)Melissa24 Wrote:  I've used this for 3 years off and on. It comes in a glass bottle, ships fast and seems works well. I alternate between this and Ainterol

what is Ainterol?

(06-04-2024, 11:56 AM)danie Wrote:  
(09-12-2023, 09:49 PM)Melissa24 Wrote:  I've used this for 3 years off and on. It comes in a glass bottle, ships fast and seems works well. I alternate between this and Ainterol

what is Ainterol?

Ainterol is another brand of PM. It is also a quality product and has proven to be strongly estrogenic. I am myself using it and have got now nicely growing boobies.

In Europe the preferred web site is ainterol.eu and in USA ainterol.us. However, the company is located in Thailand. (They have also a few other herbal products, such as Butea Superba, which is androgenic stuff.)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon