Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Challenge 2 - Electric Boobaloo

@Karen - Thank you <3  My girls are trying their best and I appreciate them so much!
How have you been?

@Niaja - I'm not too sure because I don't know the measurements of my own cups.
I don't know the size of your chest wall/rib cage so I cannot confidently say.
I'd say that if you are filling them, then the next logical step is to go to the next size right?
I'd say, ask the manufacture what is the diameter of the cups and compare it to your own chest and check that way.
That's the best answer I can offer you, sorry :'(

Hey, I hope your life gets back on track soon.
I love the cosplay pictures!
And yes, I do understand why guys look and stare Smile

(16-11-2023, 09:40 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  @Karen - Thank you <3  My girls are trying their best and I appreciate them so much!
How have you been?

I am doing fabulous!!  Thanks for asking!  Been pumping religiously and have started wearing 36DD (US) cup bras!  (80F JP)  I'm still using my home made system, stays pressurized for hours and hours!  Been sleeping with them on and getting 4 to 5 hours pumping per night.  https://ibb.co/album/N9MVwC

@Karen!
Wow that's crazy you made your own cups!
That's hella enginuity!
What are you using to pump the air?

Also, 5 hours a day? Sheeeesh!
Sweet gains from all that pumping I see!
I gotta step my game up, 1-2 hrs ain't cutting it lol

I fell asleep with the pumps on one time, but when I woke up they were already off.
Wonder how long they stayed on?

@Shirazmn
Lol yeah it be like that I guess XD

(20-11-2023, 04:08 AM)Karren H Wrote:  
(16-11-2023, 09:40 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  @Karen - Thank you <3  My girls are trying their best and I appreciate them so much!
How have you been?

I am doing fabulous!!  Thanks for asking!  Been pumping religiously and have started wearing 36DD (US) cup bras!  (80F JP)  I'm still using my home made system, stays pressurized for hours and hours!  Been sleeping with them on and getting 4 to 5 hours pumping per night.  https://ibb.co/album/N9MVwC
Karen very impressive your boobs look great. I'm sure you have posted how you made those cups if you don't mind my asking again how you made them. All the commercial cuos I have bought eventually crack and are worthless.. Are those PVC pipe, what diameter?   Heart

@Valkyrie2020

Thanks Valkyrie!  I have been making my own systems for years.  It's and engineer thing!  lol  I have a pump, an automotive brake bleeder pump but i rarely use it.  i can draw 4 to 5 negative PSI with my mouth, enough to cause discomfort!  and I use an aquarium air valve to eliminate any leakage.  never had them fall off, always had to release the valve.

@Niaja

Yes, 4" PVC coupler and cap glued together.  4.5 Inside diameter, 5" depth.  Using a brass threaded to barb fitting, automotive grade vacuum hose, tee and air valve from an acquarium.  One set has an electrical connection so I can use TENS and pump at the same time.  Leak free, pump once and forget it. 

Also make a 3" set and a 6" cap that Iuse on my bootie!  i also mad a bumch of vacuum related breast bondage devices but that's for another topic, on my kinky bondage forum!  lol

Hey fam!

Happy new years!
I hope you've all been doing well and the bewbie fairy has paid you a visit.
I haven't been able to update cuz I've been super sick for two months.
I'm finally feeling well enough to be make an update.
Although sick, I was still able to find strength to pump.
I'm able to maintain a 65I eventhough the breast calculator thinks I should be a 70 I/J.
My 70 band bra had been feeling loose around the ribs so I wear my 65 bands more often.

Anyway, here's some pics post pump and one of how I look in my favorite hoodie.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Glad to read you are on the mend- 2 months sick that's terrible if I might ask what did you have? Sick or not your breasts look amazing  Heart Heart

Hello Niaja,

I was down with a throat infection and I also had body weakness for about 2 weeks.
I was tested many times for covid and influenza but all negative.
I just tried my best to ride it out with the meds they gave me.
It was terrible to start the new year like that.

What does Pig Placenta do. Never heard of that being used

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon