Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help ariola change

hello.. Newbie Here..
after  a week of herbs my nipples are full and engorged and now my ariolas  are a little bumpy and getting a little darker in color...looks like a little bruising perhaps.
I wouldnt mind larger dark ariolas except  I am afraid that would be a dead giveaway that something is amiss...
I would really just like larger breasts, that I can blame on that "Darned GyynoC" Smile
Are large dark ariolas always part of the process?... is it permanent? would nipple size also grow? 
Do men's breasts growth follow the same path as teenage girls? .(. I am not clear about budding and tubes etc)
Any help is appreciated 
Joel

and I now feel my left breast is budding... Excited and Scared... is it safe to just stop now ? .Or if i continue a bit more... what will ariolas n nipples look like ? 
Thx Joel

(25-08-2023, 07:47 PM)Joel Wrote:  and I now feel my left breast is budding... Excited and Scared... is it safe to just stop now ? .Or if i continue a bit more... what will ariolas n nipples look like ? 
Thx Joel

Joel,

Everyone is different ….every “body” is different.
Everyone does not react the same to the same drug, herb, cream, etc.

What is your goal? And just to add. that a person may start with one goal, but may change direction after a while. And there is nothing wrong with that.

I have seen people on here that take the shotgun approach and just start taking all kinds of stuff, then a week later if there is no change say it doesn’t work. Others will start and as soon as they notice “any” change they get frightened and stop.

Again….what is your goal?? figure that out then do your research. This forum is a great place to start.

Hope this helps!

Much love!
Katie K

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon