Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM VS HRT?

If you want to grow some breast (small A), maybe a bigger butt, but still not effecting downstairs or loosing any ability's. is it better to do PM (synanthic estrogen) or real estergen for a few months just to get the (small A)

If you just want to dip your toes in the water so to speak, PM is effective and is more discreet. You can always move on to HRT later if you want a more medically supervised experience. Lots of people eventually do from what I read here and elsewhere.

PM alone wont do much, its slower and feels "dirtier" in a way. It can badly mess up stuff if used on too high dose. Slow gradual changes, likely no over all feminisation. Function will very likely return to normal or not suffer much at all. Don't expect big results. Combined with other things it can be somewhat effective.

HRT is the thing that does it, but it does everything, not just boobs. On higher dosages and or longer term its almost guaranteed to nuke the ability and junk can shrink. Changes are often permanent but typically function returns if its stopped. Keep in mind HRT can badly fuck up XY cis male brain. Thought processes and moods can go totally haywire. This is 100% individual thing however, some get almost no mood swings or changes with mind stuff while others get a complete rewiring of everything.

Both can work, both can turn out bad if not done right. I also advice not to go on HRT for wrong reasons, its not to be toyed with. Then again, herbal stuff is strong and not to be toyed with either. Its likely safer route for cis guy wanting some changes but not the whole thing.

I took PM for quite awhile before switching to HRT. PM did give me some breast growth, but it was like an A cup. HRT changed that to a DD cup.

HRT got rid of morning wood and annoying spontaneous erections, but not ones when I am actually turned on.

I was not prepared for HRT to be as effective as it was. There came a point where people stopped perceiving me as a guy, even when I dressed like one. I actually wanted this though didn't think it was possible. If you do not want to give up being able to be seen as guy, I suggest caution even with PM, the results of both PM and HRT are highly variable.

PM gave me a big butt and small breasts, but it takes much longer to obtain them on PM vs E2.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon