Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, 8 weeks on PM and love it

Hi,
Been a long time lurking on this site and thought I would share my PM experience and what I am doing and hope to achieve.
I am a biological male, 40, 6ft6 (198cm) 176lbs (80kg). I am now into my 7th week of taking PM, I would take between 1500mg and 2000mg per day in capsule form. Presently I do not take anything to lower my T. I take one day off per week.
My main motivation for taking PM was not breast growth at all. Since I was a teenager, possibly earlier I have been questioning my gender identity, I think I do fall more on the female side, I do crossdress and would really love to present as female all the time. After a bit of therapy, soul searching and research I came to the conclusion that my life would not be made better if I transitioned. I have built a life as a male and I feel I can live as a male for the rest of my days. Transitioning would probably complicate a lot of things in my life for little benefit.
My reasons for taking PM were essentially to feel more feminine on a day to day basis. Previously I was taking Fenugreek and although I did like some of the effects I used to find it made me sweat excessively which was not a good thing when you do sports regularly. I started on 500mg per day for the first week and increased over a few days. Within the first week and a half I noticed my skin had improved, softened and felt more fem. Fenugreek did good stuff to my skin bit nowhere near the impact as PM. My crow's feet around my eyes started to become less noticable and I have noticed some of the fat distribution around my face has changed slightly. All around my eyes has a more fem appearance, it took me about 4-5 weeks when I noticed this. My hair all over my body now has a different texture, thicker on the head but softer. Thinner and slower growing everywhere else. My facial hair growth has slightly slowed.
So far I have not noticed any drop in my athletic performance. I run cycle and do martial arts. I have yet to see a drop in performance or muscle mass and hope that doesn't happen.
In terms of boob growth, I have none and hope I don't get any. Every now and again I do feel tingling in that area and I am a bit more sensitive to cold there. I may have to stop if any occurs which is something I don't want.
One downside I have experienced is my downstairs equipment has changed somewhat. Erections and libido is as it was. It is probably down to the changes in my skin. My member feels smaller and softer, although it is probably the same size as it has always been. My scrotum has shrunk althoughy testicles are the same size. It's a change I am getting used to.

All in all I'm loving what PM is doing for my. Anybody any Questions feel free to DM me. I'm living in Ireland.

Welcome to the Forum JennyJay! Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon