Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

rectal absorption method

I was reading some medical sites adn they proposed that rectal absorbtion of medicine.. it will bipass the liver adn therefore make it ideal for full strength of medicine.

I have tried a recent application using this method, to some interesting success: 

method : 

a irrigating suringe without needle (luer lock end) 

ingredients in the suringe:
Fenugreek oil
Fennel oil
progestelle (found on amazon - bio identical progesterone)
Liquid DHEA (found on amazon) 
 estriolle (found on amazon - bio identical estrogen)
Liquid pregnenalone (found on amazon- hormone precurser)
white peony extract
Reishi extract

I have used this recipe for a few days now and have noticed that my breasts feel heavier,look a bit larger and fuller,  and i can feel the swelling of the lactiferous ducts through my skin by massaging my breasts..  i feel this is proof that the concoction is working and being absorbed to great effect.    See my post on bull bag application for another method of application.

ive used a similar method i disolved a small amount of PM 1/4 of a tablet [ you need to be carfull becouse its much stronger taken this way ] disolve in a suposetpry tube use lube to insert the tube then dispence then lie on your left side for about 15 minets this method realy works well

Very interesting, when I was on PM I found it more effective, so did:
- 2 x caps PM mixed in 5ml of cooled boiled water
I'm now on HRT and supplementing it with Red Reshi, so now its 2xcaps of RR in 5ml of water.
Could you kindly tell me if you make this solution in bulk in advance or do you mix it all up each time, and also what sort of volume is it(5ml / 10ml etc) for each mix?

Thank you wee2er for posting this, i was actually wondering these days if i should start using PM rectally too since i am struggling to get more and might need a more efficient way to absorb it.

I personally don't feel like making the same concoction tanysquirrel made so i was wondering if PM dissolved in water is already enough by itself. Plus.. how can i avoid any leakage after inserting it? I am genuinely worried to make a mess.

Hi Alexis,
Definitely works better so I'd recommend trying it.
PM dissolves better in warm water, but best to keep the volume of water to a minimum, I find 5ml(usual)~10ml(max) is more than enough, it's why I asked what volume tany uses. 
You don't want to be pumping gallons up there as you will definitely make a mess LOL 
The best way I've found is to do it about an hour or so after you've emptied your bowels, for me 5~10ml never causes any unwanted accidents.
You could always just put some toilet paper between your butt cheeks for just in case!!

I'm very interested in knowing the results of this as I never tried that on PM, I've only boofed progesterone.

(07-01-2024, 11:15 AM)wee2er Wrote:  Hi Alexis,
Definitely works better so I'd recommend trying it.
PM dissolves better in warm water, but best to keep the volume of water to a minimum, I find 5ml(usual)~10ml(max) is more than enough, it's why I asked what volume tany uses. 
You don't want to be pumping gallons up there as you will definitely make a mess LOL 
The best way I've found is to do it about an hour or so after you've emptied your bowels, for me 5~10ml never causes any unwanted accidents.
You could always just put some toilet paper between your butt cheeks for just in case!!
wee2er thank you very much for the advice! I actually tried this yesterday night (more like morning since it was so late) and it went quite well i'd say!

I'll explain what i did here:
  1. basically i chopped with a knife one Ainterol PM capsule, put the content on a piece of aluminum foil and then divided it in half.
  2. Poured a bit of water in a glass and then filled a syringe (10ml - no needle obviously) to get the right amount of water
  3. Got rid of the excess water and emptied the syringe in the glass again to get only the usable amount
  4. Mix half of the PM powder with water and then refill again the syringe with the concoction
  5. Went to the bathroom and used some lube to get the syringe up my butt and emptied the contents inside
I did this 2-3 hours after emptying my bowels and didn't make a mess, also used the toilet paper as a precaution later ahah.
I was afraid i would get some extreme side effect or would go in overdose or get sick, but i went to sleep and woke up fine i guess. Very relieved as i was very scared i could do something dangerous but i am quite hypocondriac so there's that.

Overall it went quite well, better than expected despite the logistics (which i omitted here) were a bit difficult to get around, especially with how much little privacy i have in this house. I didn't feel anything special after taking the PM dose, and don't feel particularly different then the day prior when i took PM orally. No placebo effect for now, i guess i'll have to keep doing this for a week and see if it shows some benefits in terms of effectiveness and boob growth.

Hi Alexis
I wouldn't expect to feel much difference, no big hit as such. The main reason for doing this is that it is a more effective way of getting the stuff into your bloods. It's like all this NBE, takes time Smile
I've never bothered splitting caps in half can usually get 2 caps dissolved in 5ml if you mix it well enough and let it dissolve.

You're right wee2er, i was already fantasizing about whatever magical improvement by this method. In reality the important thing is that i can consume less PM while still keeping the same (if not slightly better) effect.

I split the caps to free the powder inside, do you mix the capsules whole? I didn't think caps dissolved in water, especially so little water as 5ml. Yesterday i had to mix well in 10ml to let half caps of content dissolve properly, it kept making some lumps in the water.

If i can manage to be consistent for once with NBE i'll let you know how it goes after 1 week/2 weeks.

Hi Alexis,
Yes, in theory you will get more from benefits from the same amount.
Just the powder,, so I just pull the cap apart / split it, empty the powder then discard the capsule casing.
Powders will generally dissolve better in warm water, I generally use water from the kettle once it cooled down  to lukewarm, which reduce the likelihood of clumping.
On a different tack, if not already doing so, you can add massage to your regime, real easy to get up massage boobs for two mins. 

Good luck and keep going, its not a race just an enjoyable long walk in the park Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon