Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

snatching defeat from the jaws of success

(09-07-2023, 08:40 PM)notveryinteresting Wrote:  wow thats some serious pumping youve done, but I would head the warnings, and if at all possible get them checked, read the pumping guides and take some time off to heal.

I've just relized ive been over pumping too, i thought the guide said -5 inches HG not 0.5 !!!! oops, ive not suffered anything more than some discolouration, and im really going to struggle to keep to it, ill see how it goes.

Danni X

Oh heck wow, misread I guess. O_O The numbers I keep quoting originate from a study done on healing effects of negative pressure and the mentioned optimal is what excited cell division the most, note that the optimal pressure might still be too much! I've went lower while switching to larger domes and its still having the same or similar results with less tissue damage.

I keep talking about frequency of sessions and time being THE multiplier, not pressure, its better to go easy on pressure while keeping frequency and time up as those are the thing that makes this work, then aim for tiny bit below optimal pressure and NEVER exceed it. This I think is the safest approach and we want to be safe, no reason to hurt our boobs as we want them to grow. And besides, more energy and time put towards growing rather than healing damage is what we want to happen.

(09-07-2023, 08:40 PM)notveryinteresting Wrote:  ...
I've just realized I've been over pumping too, I thought the guide said -5 inches HG not 0.5 !!!! Oops. I've not suffered anything more than some discolouration, and I'm really going to struggle to keep to it, ill see how it goes. ...

Danni X

Yes, it is -5in/HG, -.5 in/HG you wouldn't even notice.

Best regards,

(09-07-2023, 11:21 PM)ChuckM Wrote:  
(09-07-2023, 08:40 PM)notveryinteresting Wrote:  ...
I've just realized I've been over pumping too, I thought the guide said -5 inches HG not 0.5 !!!! Oops. I've not suffered anything more than some discolouration, and I'm really going to struggle to keep to it, ill see how it goes. ...

Danni X

Yes, it is -5in/HG, -.5 in/HG you wouldn't even notice.

Best regards,

Thanks Chuck, must have been a typo.
Danni X

I need to check my guide thread and stuff and see if I have a typo with this somewhere.... Wouldn't be the first time even though I try to proof read everything. Absolutely -0,5 inHg. I keep mentioning -0,2bar also because that is the closest reading on Noogle gauge, its not spot on the same but very close. Keeping things a nothc or two below this is likely the safest approach and it still does the job.

-0.2 bar = -6 inchesHG
Danni X

Yes I know, I keep mentioning that because its the closest on Noogle gauge which is easiest to read, secondly I keep mentioning to pump below this pressure, notch or two less on the gauge, its easily enough. I have never used other gauge which might have different markings on it, these two are very close to each other on the Noogle gauge.

Better just mention inHg I guess so there's no need to split hairs.

Please don't think I was spliting hairs, I was reading off my guage,  to check that -0.2 bar was 5"HG  not 0.5"HG.

As a side point having read your excellent guide you don't mention lube, do you not use it?
Danni X

Hello Shannon,

I was that concerned about you, I sent your photograph to my daughter who is a senior nurse, she has a friend who is a consultant in another department, without going into too much detail she has just rang me and said to tell you YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR NOW.

I hope you read this post, because if you dont see the doctor the consequences do not bear thinking about.

Best wishes
Liz

For the other members please do not hijack this thread with pump recomendations because what I have been told this is very serious case

Thank you

Thank you Liz for taking the health and welfare of our members so seriously, but please remember that it was you, who (with very good reson) hijacked the thread, now please don't take this as me having a go at you or your actions, the bit I have issues with is you telling me the OP that I can't talk about anything other than the subject you have chosen.
Thanks, love and peace.
Danni X

Danni

HOW DARE YOU say what you have said, I will report this post, because if you knew what is wrong with this member you would not have said waht you have said becaue it is very serious.

Totally bang out of order. SHOCKING

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon