Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is BO safe?

I was curious if BO was safe, i was reading on Reddit that it is not safe and can cause medical issues?

NBE supplements may have a negative effect on anyone especially if they have predisposed allergies or their bodies don't like what the supplements do, so it's best to monitor your body and star off slowly and increase  daily dosage every few weeks ifno negative side effects,  until you have reached your desired amount. 

I read alot on hear, there is a wealth of information, and I chose BO because it seemed like it was the best fit for me to reach my desired goals of breast growth and feminine changes. Been taking it for 10 months now and effects are what I desired and no negative effects, except low libido, which should come back after I stop taking it, at least that has happened with everyone on here who has experienced the same thing.

Besst of luck on your journey.

How much BO do you take? The reason I ask is after a while of taking BO, my heart started racing and would not stop, so now I am afraid to try again.

I am taking a BO placenta blend of 4400 mg in the afternoon and 4400 mg before bed. Keep in mind I started at 1100 and gradually increased and reached that amount after 6 months. 

Your side effects don't sound good, you may be starting at too high amount or it may not agree with your body and you may want to consider trying the PM routine with a combination of other supplements.

@tomi66
I started using BO from Swanson yesterday. The capsules are 250 mg. This first week I will take one in the morning and one in the evening, a total of 500 mg. Next week I will increase by two capsules and gradually increase until I reach a dose of 4 capsules in the morning and 4 capsules in the evening. That is a total of 2000 mg in one day.
Do you take BO from another manufacturer? Because according to your quantity, it turns out that you take 35 capsules per day of 250 mg. It confuses me a bit...

From what I have read, too much, too soon (of any NBE) can lead to problems. It can stop your progress cold, it can lead to tuberous breasts, stuff like that.

I would recommend the safer route to take 1 (250mg) cap per day for a week. Then, two caps per day for the second week, etc.
If you get a response, do not increase your dose. If it is working, it is working. Taking a higher dose will not make it work quicker. JMO.
If two per day isn't working, go to three per for the third week and, if needed, go to four per day the forth week, etc. maxing out at 2000mg/day.

Recently read that taking Swanson Pituitary Glandular with BO, gives it a huge boost.
IIRC, you can use Progesterone Cream along with BO. Not 100% certain on that though.

Further, do not use any herbal regimen with BO because it can reduce the effectiveness of the BO.

You can concurrently use Tata Tastic, which is non-hormonal on your breasts or Glute Boost on your bum. Same company and same formula, I have been told. 
It plumps the fat cells. Yes, permanently. 

https://www.amazon.com/Gluteboost-Tata-Tastic-Enhancement-Enlargement-Supplement/dp/B08F6WLFZ6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2TLGXB61RPJVO&keywords=gluteboost+tata-tastic+breast+cream&qid=1687290595&sprefix=tata-tastic%2Caps%2C1011&sr=8-1

There is information on using herbals and BO on a website called Must Grow Bust. Dig around there, you may find some gold.
https://mustgrowbust.com

I have a copy of their Glandular Program Guide, which is very good.

@Karen Hart
Thank you for your reply. I am a supporter of a lighter start. I did the same thing with PM and got fantastic results with them. I have progesterone cream. Also, I read here that BO goes very well with L-Tyrosine and I take one capsule a day.
I am very curious and I am really interested in what results I will have with BO.

Maybe we should back up a minute...

I may have missed it somewhere but do you want to be a male, with breasts, or are you looking to transition?

I want to be a man with breasts

@MaleSise
I take Transfemme products, they are a BO pituitary blend, 525 mg a pill, I take 8 (4 Transfemme and 4 Bountiful Breast caps) in the late afternoon and 8 before bed, each with L-Tyrosine. 

I understand you are wanting to stay male with breasts, BO can help you achieve your goals just be aware that you may take on some feminine traits, such as wider hips, hour glass shape, increased butt size. My goal is not to transition but to increase breasts and take on more feminine features so I am on a regimen that is recommended by a consultant at the company. Basically it's a year long program to reach my goals, they have different programs for men who want breasts but not to be feminine, they take less amounts for a shorter period of time.

The products are kind of expensive but it takes the guess work out of it and the consultant is available 7 days a week and answers questions within 24 hours, usually sooner than later depending when you make contact. The consultant also sets up the schedule for taking the supplements, what vitamins you should consider taking and the ideal body temperature for BO to be most effective. They have information papers they send out that explain how it all works,  which is identical to what the BO site here says.

I am 10 months into it and the product has worked well, after 12 months I will slowly wean myself off and the changes are reported to be permanent. 

BO and PG are very strong so make sure it's what you want and monitor how your body reacts. When I started I thought, if it doesn't work I'll try PM, but I am happy with the results so far.

I hope everything goes well for what you decide on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon