Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not here really am off.

Hi, I was a long time member here under a different name but left for personal, emotional reasons. I wasn't the person I portrayed myself to be while here, tried to be strong and uncaring but just was insensitive and I'm sorry, I see my faults and don't expect forgiveness. I do however humbly apologise to those I may have offended, it's embarrasing for me, so much. I'm not looking to come back, I'm past that and am elsewhere. Have moved on, am very active in live chat that's awesome, really is but I do always just check in here this is where I became me, this is how the transition started,  the birth. I have people ask me all the time "where did you get your boobs done" and so often I just write back, boobs r us, but it's here, BN, home grown i learnt everything i know and owe my body in its current state to here. Its not fantastic but its me I feel owing and humble to this place, its a goldmine of information that at times is overwhelming,  but is the ultimate place to go for information. People like Lotus make this site an absolute must visit for anybody who needs guidance. We mostly are all lost during a stage whithin drifting through the void of sexuality, this place is a beacon. I dont come here anymore its me, however I do appreciate the importance of this place, the IMMENSE value and I'm sorry if you were one of those I  pissed off when I was here, truly I do mean that. Just my bit and now gone, stay safe all, listen to your body, really, do!! It will tell you, trust it. BYE all? Oh and luv ya Bobbi

Me now I owe it all to BN not great but me. EDIT: Alright posting  pics is a bit iffy, no matter, don't need to show myself. Am okay with that. Just felt a need to voice my appreciation for this site and all it stands for and ofc those who keep it going, that's all. BYE stay safe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon