Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wife's recent reactions

Sounds like you guys are lucky to have women in your life that are understanding, open minded free thinkers, and at least a little bi, or just open to giving and receiving pleasure in what ever form that comes.

(08-05-2024, 07:46 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  
(08-05-2024, 07:39 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  
(08-05-2024, 07:23 PM)CM213 Wrote:  
(08-05-2024, 06:55 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  I don't think I really want to wear a bra.  I am still very much a male staying male.  But I am thinking my wife is starting to really notice I have breasts.  

It's is getting warm here now.  The last few weeks I am always topless at home.  Several times while standing talking to her, out of no where she reaches out and pinches both nipples or flicks them.  Last week she bumped into me and said sorry I didn't mean to punch your boobs.  She points out my nipples are showing threw my my tshirt.  I think she might be noticing how feminine they look.  But she hasn't said I need to put a shirt on around the house or outside.

Sounds like she might enjoy them as much as you do. She hasn't openly and straight forward said anything negative about them, I think you're good. Hell she may have even been or is bi curious and this is her chance to enjoy that side of herself without actually being with another woman, and or being unfaithful to explore that, or bringing in a third person into the bedroom.
she likes to play with other woman's breasts when the moment presents itself.

The girlfriend I had who couldn’t keep her hands off my nipples said I brought out her lesbian side.
That girl was a keeper, you lost out there

In that respect, yes. But she had suffered prolonged sexual abuse as an adolescent and had many problems. Ultimately she dumped me and a couple years later I met my second wife, who is a prize and with whom I have had the best sex of my life. She tends to my nipples but her real passion is directed toward sucking my penis. I’m not complaining!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon