Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jessica's pics

[attachment=20673]    

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I really notice the changes in this updateSmileour face has changed and looking very Fem.
Your Breasts have also grown and look good.
You can be Proud of your JourneySmile

yes indeed. What a nice progression! 
So feminin

Thank you so much <3

I am seeing a lot more progress since adding Spiro with the progynova. I am seeing a much more feminine face in the mirror with a more rounded and more feminine pair of breast as the tissue is expanding outwards.

First one standing and the second sitting for breast shots

sitting down!

Laying down

Laying sideways

Your shape is so pretty, I really like it. Hug  

I think its silly when people say that wide set breasts cannot be feminine and cute, you're proving it totally wrong. You're doing so well on shape and proportions and looking more mature lately. And that's amazing areola development right there. How wide are they?

(24-09-2023, 08:15 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Your shape is so pretty, I really like it. Hug  

I think its silly when people say that wide set breasts cannot be feminine and cute, you're proving it totally wrong. You're doing so well on shape and proportions and looking more mature lately. And that's amazing areola development right there. How wide are they?
Thank you so much Smile Blush They're starting to look pretty good. I am hoping for some more width on the tops as time goes on. My right breast appears to have more of that currently.

Well, my measurements are sitting down.
Width of my chest 13.5"
Back to ribcage 7"
ribcage to end of nipple 5" for both.
Niiple to nipple width wise 10"

They very often appear to grow one after another or one breast always being on the lead. ^_^ I had my left bigger for the longest time, then right side pushed way past and right now, right has wider areola and bigger nipple and more projection, but left has more volume. Go figure. Big Grin That's what they do, likely it just needs time for your left to catch up. But its looking so good, really pretty.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon