Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not really a BO question but….

Hey everyone I had a quick question. Has anyone used uterus glandular before? Supposedly it’s more effective on the hood than BO. There’s less info out there on it than there is on BO though. I remember one time Amazon was sold out of BO so I ordered a bottle of raw female glandular that if I recall was a mix of BO, mammary glandular, and uterus glandular. I recall my hips getting really sore when I took it but they get pretty sore when I take BO anyways. I found one claim that uterus glandular releases a hormone known as relaxin that widens women’s hips during pregnancy to prepare for childbirth. No clue if that’s true. Just wondering if any of you have used it, I’m probably going to order 2 or 3 bottles and add it to my regimen. I won’t be taking as high of dose of it as I am BO because I don’t want to overload my system.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon