Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introducing Manue's Lounge on Telegram!

Heart 

Hello,

I hinted at a little project I have been working on in the last few months. Not that I invested a lot of work into it, however I wanted to make sure my mind was at ease with the idea. Today I would like to introduce a brand new Telegram Chatgroup. It is my way of paying it forward to the transgenders from Breast Nexum. This community has been my greastest ressource to help me figure out my dysphoria.

Now that I'm at a point where I could go on with life and never look back, I would preffer to offer a space where transgenders from here can reach out to me. I love to discuss with like minded people. I also love to share my secrets, my experience and skills. I love to learn. Just today I gave a class on my brows maintenance, eyeliners and multi-coating mascara in another server.

Telegram is fun! It can be installed on any mobile device and computer. You can learn more about it on telegram.org

After signing up on the app, you can go in the settings to make sure your phone number is private.

How you can apply to join, is by posting your interest on this thread. Make sure your inbox is open and I will provide you with a link sent to your private messages.

Welcome to my lounge and let's have fun! Heart

Hello Manue,

As mentioned some time ago, will there be a part in French? or not.

Telegram has been installed since early January.

Kisses Manue Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(14-03-2023, 07:40 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  As mentioned some time ago, will there be a part in French? or not.

I want this to be bilingual as I wouldn't deny my roots Jen. Tongue

Actually, you could help me set up ressources for French people in the Lounge. I receive many requests for help from facebook people.

You're more than welcome. Hug

I'll send you a link.

(14-03-2023, 07:30 AM)Manue Wrote:  Hello,

I hinted at a little project I have been working on in the last few months. Not that I invested a lot of work into it, however I wanted to make sure my mind was at ease with the idea. Today I would like to introduce a brand new Telegram Chatgroup. It is my way of paying it forward to the transgenders from Breast Nexum. This community has been my greastest ressource to help me figure out my dysphoria.

Now that I'm at a point where I could go on with life and never look back, I would preffer to offer a space where transgenders from here can reach out to me. I love to discuss with like minded people. I also love to share my secrets, my experience and skills. I love to learn. Just today I gave a class on my brows maintenance, eyeliners and multi-coating mascara in another server.

Telegram is fun! It can be installed on any mobile device and computer. You can learn more about it on telegram.org

After signing up on the app, you can go in the settings to make sure your phone number is private.

How you can apply to join, is by posting your interest on this thread. Make sure your inbox is open and I will provide you with a link sent to your private messages.

hello, may i please have a link <3

(21-03-2023, 02:23 AM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  hello, may i please have a link <3

Hello Zhuzhu,

It's my pleasure to welcome you in. See you soon! Heart

(14-03-2023, 07:30 AM)Manue Wrote:  Hello,

Hello,

Interested too Smile

Kiss

can i join too

(25-03-2023, 12:28 AM)Manue Wrote:  Hello Zhuzhu,

It's my pleasure to welcome you in. See you soon! Heart

Good Morning Manue,

I never received a link is something wrong with my messages I need to fix?

Zhu

(29-03-2023, 02:29 PM)nicole-fr Wrote:  Hello,

Interested too Smile

Kiss

(02-04-2023, 10:33 AM)stacyh420 Wrote:  can i join too

(02-04-2023, 11:32 AM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  Good Morning Manue,

Zhu

Hello!

My apologies for the delay. I just sent links to each one of you. Please check your PMs! Heart

I'll see you there soon!

(03-04-2023, 02:18 AM)Manue Wrote:  
(29-03-2023, 02:29 PM)nicole-fr Wrote:  Hello,

Interested too Smile

Kiss

(02-04-2023, 10:33 AM)stacyh420 Wrote:  can i join too

(02-04-2023, 11:32 AM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  Good Morning Manue,

Zhu

Hello!

My apologies for the delay. I just sent links to each one of you. Please check your PMs! Heart

I'll see you there soon!

New to this and don't know how to properly post, but I would like to ask for the link also,as I am very curious as to what I am going through---having desires to change myself!!!  Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon