Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO with Licorice versus Reishi? Safe with Red Clover?

So I started the Bovine Ovarian(4 250mg daily) process about a week ago, and Ive been taking 1000mg of Reishi Extract capsules with it as well. I've been doing even more reading and found that Licorice Root is a strong alternative. I ordered some 450mg capsules but I wanted to know what a suggested daily dosage would be, how long can I take it for before it becomes unsafe, do I take it with food or like BO on an empty stomach, and is it safe to take in the same 24hr period as Reishi? Also would taking Red Clover capsules as well be safe to take with Licorice?

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

I can' really give qualified advise regarding amount of Licorice root. However, it is known to, among other side effects, also increase blood pressure, and therefore bit tricky stuff to use. I would therefore propose that you study very carefully what other people have experienced, and also monitor your blood pressure if you go for it.

If you "google" words licorice supplement risks you will find several warnings on top of the list regarding known side effects, including also incompatibility with some medicines. Be therefore careful!

Regarding Red Clover, it is generally considered safe in recommended doses (up to 80mg).

-Teddy

I use reishi capsules and spearmint tea for AA on BO and have had great results, but I have a hunch that it’s all the BO and an AA isn’t even needed. I’ve considered adding red clover into my regime but idk if that’s even need either.

(23-02-2023, 05:51 AM)Jts13892 Wrote:  I use reishi capsules and spearmint tea for AA on BO and have had great results, but I have a hunch that it’s all the BO and an AA isn’t even needed. I’ve considered adding red clover into my regime but idk if that’s even need either.

I guess I'm just trying to find the best combinations of everything so the effects hit me like as hard as a truck, I know a little unrealistic, I guess I just want everything a little faster.

If you’re anything like me the effects of BO will hit you like a truck. I’ve read before that mixing feminizing herbs with BO can actually interfere. I have no first hand experience with that, as right now the herbs I take are just for AA

do you personally take any additional herbals or supplements in your daily routine?

1500mg of reishi and 325mcg of kelp. Again idk if they’re even needed. I just added the kelp in, but BO was already working on me so I really don’t know if I need it to keep my body temp up.

isn't the kelp beneficial in helping keep body temps up? I've heard BO is kinda finicky if temps aren't up to par.

Yes if you have low body temp. I took BO for a month without kelp and I felt the effects of it every single day. So I believe my body is at the right temp without it. The only reason I’ve started using it now is for insurance because I’ve talked to another user that was using kelp, and I can get a little too paranoid sometimes. Like you I want to make sure I’m maximizing BO to its full potential. 

I forgot I’m also taking milk thistle. That doesn’t support BO. It’s helps keep your liver healthy while taking BO and other sups. The appeal to BO to me is supposedly after some point, a lot of people believe around 6 months, that your body will go into full aromatase production without the need of BO anymore and we can stop taking it and our bodies will still convert testosterone into estrogen. I’m no expert on the scientific side of it. I can’t find a whole lot info online backing up that aromatase is even how BO works. All I can say is that I’ve taken it and BO definitely feminizes my body. Keep in mind everyone processes it differently. I’ve read posts on here where people have taken it for months and not seen or felt a single change which still can blow my mind.

Quite awhile back, I took Black Licorice mixed with Red Clover(and some other things)

Made my heart race. Like beating in eardrums race. Came close to calling 911, but didn't and eardrums were still beating at work the next day. Eventually stopped. I do not recommend this combination.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon