Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stopping BO after a months use

I’ve been on BO for around a month and I’ve decided to stop taking it for now. I have my reasons in my last post. This is to document final changes. I’ll say this if BO works for you then it’s really going to work! You must be absolutely sure you want to fully feminized. This should not be used a a male NBE supplement but used as a supplement for men who feel that they are transgendered women who are looking for a natural approach. Again I know BO doesn’t work for everyone but if it does work it really works. So my opinion is this should be tried before going on medical grade HRT, because in the long run it may be a healthier way to transition. So here we go. 

So as I said it in one of my last posts. My legs have feminized like crazy the muscle reduced and toned up more I can see so much more of my actual knees. You don’t realize how much muscle is around them! My skin is way softer along with my body hair. My pubic hair especially. So while on the the subject of that are that seems to be what I can tell is the first of my fat redistribution. I have developed the mound of Venus. I’ve never had fat in this area in my life and I now have the plump v shaped mound down there. My pelvis and back have been hurting since the first week. The last few days the tendons in my legs have been killing me and I’ve now developed pelvic tilt. My butt has always sat below me and my spine has been straight. Well now my lower spine is curved now and my butt sticks out behind. I’m hop this reverses as my T levels start to rise back, I hope my tendons and muscles shift back into their male position. I’m also not saying I’m getting hip growth, but the wings of my hips sure have been sore and it almost seems like a separate soreness from the pelvis shifting. Lastly for down south my testicle maybe have shrunk a tad but they’re definitely sitting higher and my scrotum skin is tight around them. My ejaculate is still thick and white and I still get random erections. So that tells me I haven’t screwed up my virility yet and my body is still absorbing some amount of the testosterone I’m producing. I’ll keep the upper body much shorter as I’ve had far less changes. Other than my chest looking swollen and my face looking boyish and softer my upper body is still clearly male. I’ve had a lot of soreness in my back shoulders and arm muscles and the tendons in my arms have even started hurting like the ones in my legs but you can’t see any changes yet. I have no doubt were I to continue my upper body would catch up to my lower half as far as feminization goes. We’ll see if I continue to change off of BO and what changes are permanent and what reverts. I hope I don’t regret anything that I’ve done. I know in the past when I’ve taken BO for a week or two and quit it usually seems like it takes another two or three weeks for me not to feel the effects of BO on my body anymore. I can only assume that after a months use it’s going to take quite a bit longer for me the completely bounce back and feel the way I did before I took this stuff. As of right now I’m praying that most of my body shifts back to normal once my T levels get back to normal. If anyone is interested I can document if my body continues to change at all. What reverts back to the way it was before and what does. I’ve heard from other people that experimented with BO that male jeans don’t fit right ever again. So that has me extremely nervous. We will see. I wish everyone I’ve communicated with on here the best!

Wish you luck and would love to continue hearing what happens after you stop. I am taking PM now and debating on taking BO. So, your experience is really helpful and will help me do some serious thinking before I start.

Thanks again for sharing.

please keep us updated. i am most curious to see if anythng else continues changing, and what reverts. i am also curious if there was anything else in your regimine that you took that perhaps accelerated it. do you have a high metabolism? how is your dietary habits? any in depth info you can give on your experience might help others unlock secrets to make it work , and maybe make it work faster.

Please also update over time at intervals up to a year? maybe month by month? i would appreiciate it. For my personal journey on BO, i want to go all the way. i am trying to see if there is anything else there that can enhance its effects. perhaps helping them become more permanent. but thats for another thread.

i hope for you, whatever changed you have experience revert, so you can maintain a healthy life. best wishes

Tanya

So to give you guys background I’m 30 years old and 6ft tall. Though I’m terrified to measure my height with my pelvis shifting. Even though I’m 6ft tall I’ve never been big or bulky. I’m slender and have a pretty narrow frame compared to a lot of guys my height. I do a lot of cycling and running. Typically I’d say my diet is 60/40. I eat healthy 60 percent of the time which is a lot of meat greens and vegetables. I try to stay away from gluten and carbs. 40 percent of the time I eat absolute junk. Due to all the cardio I do it’s not really an issue to do that for me. As of right now I’d say my diet numbers are reversed meaning I eat junk 60 percent of the time and healthy on 40 percent. It’s because it’s winter so I’m not out side near as much and it’s our busy time of year at my work. I always shift back in the spring and summer. All that being said best I can tell how BO affects you is mostly genetics which there isn’t much you can do about that. It makes me question if medical HRT would effect me as well as BO. Also since my body responds so well to BO it make my gender confusion worse because it makes me think maybe this is how it’s supposed to be and some genetic marker got messed up with me in the womb and I was supposed to be born female. I’ve read a theory that people’s whose bodies respond well to HRT and other feminization methods are truly transgendered and a mess up happened while they were developing in their mother’s womb. I have no clue if any of that is true. I also don’t speak much on aromatase which is how BO supposedly works. Other than a couple of papers I’ve read on janky websites I’ve never seen solid proof on if aromatase is really how BO works. I’d assume it’s the most likely case but I can’t say for certain. In my search for info on Bo is how I found this website. This is the only place I’ve seen where you can find people that have actually taken BO and their results are all over the place. The only other place I’ve seen is the Amazon reviews for swanson’s BO which I thought were mostly fake but I’ve now had a similar experience to a lot of those reviews. So I would it’s not an absolutely horrible place to look for information, but I’d still say take a lot of what you read on there with a grain of salt.

One more thing I’ll add is that. I have been taking reishi as a AA. But I don’t think it does anything for BO. If BO works the way it’s theorized too. You really shouldn’t need an AA. My thought was that maybe whatever testosterone that didn’t get into the aromatase conversion the reishi would block. But I really don’t think it’s needed. I had already decided I wasn’t going to order more when my bottle ran out.

Very interesting. Lots of good information. I am curious to see how things progress. What goes back to normal and what becomes a new normal for you. Thanks for sharing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon