Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your ideal breast Size?

what do you think for yourself, is the "perfect" breast size.  How big do you want to go?

I would like to reach 46 DD.
Thumbs Up 

Hi Tany Smile Smile
Great question!! 
Although I have not previously thought about it, I have achieved a 44B sizing and I certainly want more breast to show beyond a doubt to others that I have blossomed into the woman I was always meant to be. I believe a C or D would be the ultimate success.
I equate it to growing out my hair, it just happens naturally and at some point we realize we have a feminine appearance ..yeah!!
I was too busy hiding my feminine self during my working years, how I wish I had just done this when I was younger.  Sad

At the moment I'm a 48C (UK), and want more, at least D or DD.

Good question Smile 
I've always said that my ideal size is 38B (UK), of which I have am just about there. For me it's more shape than size so my deal is 38B feminine shaped breasts with feminine acerolas/nipples and feminine shaped body.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

For me B-cup is a relevant target. I am bit heavier built, so we talk likely about 42B. The shape before size also, and hope some increase in areolas. I don't even dare to dream of getting very feminine body shape. May be can get a bit more hips and butt, and losing a few cm from waist would be nice...

Just now I roughly 42 AA, an maybe approaching A soon. So there's a loooong way to go, I guess.

For me 44DD. That would be ideal

Ideally, I would love to fill out a B cup. I'm a 40 for the band size, so a 40B. I don't have any desire to be any larger than that.

For being practical, reduction. Big Grin For reaching the point where I have zero dysphoria about breasts, I think I'm maybe a size or two away from where dysphoria on this part completely ends. So 38M in British sizing.

(02-01-2024, 05:56 AM)BuddingB Wrote:  Ideally, I would love to fill out a B cup. I'm a 40 for the band size, so a 40B. I don't have any desire to be any larger than that.

That's my target - approximately B-cup. My band size is 42, so the target is to fill 42B this year. Maybe 40B if I manage better weight control Tongue Now I'm wearing 42A.
-Teddy

(12-02-2023, 03:25 PM)Teddy Wrote:  For me B-cup is a relevant target. I am bit heavier built, so we talk likely about 42B. The shape before size also, and hope some increase in areolas. 

I think the size of the areola is very important to the overall "feminine" look to breasts. Men have, generally, much smaller ones. So, even with a small amount of breast growth, it can look so much more feminine with an increase in the areola size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon